Trump Continues To Interfere In Stone Case With Tweets About Judge | Talking Points Memo

President Donald Trump on Tuesday took the extraordinary step, once again, of injecting himself into the criminal case of his friend and confidante Roger Stone.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1291714

Still no pivot.

Damn.

25 Likes

Whatta Infrastructure Weak!!!

23 Likes

He won’t stop tweeting about the Roger Stone situation because he cannot stop. He needs to interfere for his own self interest.

23 Likes

He truly doesn’t give a shit. Trust me, our imaginations will never be able to fathom just how bad this President will get over the next none months. As bad as you think it will be, as bad as you can possibly imagine, he will outdo your expectations. I guarantee it.

43 Likes

“The Fox News analysts suggested Judge Jackson should let Stone’s lawyers “interrogate” the jury foreperson and the four prosecutors who withdrew from his case.”

27 Likes

If that’s him typing, he’s slipped an extra gear.

4 Likes

Oh, hell, yes, let him just keep on pissing off the judge…

21 Likes

This just does not seem on plan. I would not put it past the frenetic squirrels in his brain rushing about in panic to be just blurting things out. Set up with Barr or not, it is not a cool game.

11 Likes

I’m pretty sure there are no more teeth left on any of the gears in his little squirrel brain.

(My apologies to squirrels everywhere, who are cute and small and get my dog’s heart going pitty-pat every time she sees the one who lives in the tree next to the house:)

28 Likes

to reveal to us when we selected you the……
……would order a new trial, I’m not so sure about Judge Jackson

English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?

25 Likes

All of the subtlety and nuance we have come to expect from the Trump anomaly.

13 Likes

Seems as if Judge Berman Jackson will not delay sentencing.
`

BREAKING: Jackson says she will keep Roger Stone’s Thursday’s sentencing, but signals she will defer its execution. “I think that delaying the sentence would not be a prudent thing to do under all the circumstances unless I’m required to do so.”

— Darren Samuelsohn (@dsamuelsohn) February 18, 2020
`
12 Likes

Me waiting on the actual sentencing…

11 Likes

“Trump and Napolitano’s latest attempt to discredit Judge Jackson…”

“She’s gonna go through some things.”

44 Likes

Let’s simply here: Stone is a serial criminal who belongs in prison…Trump is a psychotic who belongs in a mental ward.

21 Likes

One of my cats, with a neighbor squirrel. They play this game every day.

31 Likes

“President” Trump needs to STFU.

I realize such is entirely outside the realm of possibility, but just sayin’. . .

8 Likes

In most jurisdictions threatening a judge will have law enforcement at ones front door. When it comes from the sociopath in the White House it’s ignored.

26 Likes

But one helluva spiral…

28 Likes