Trump Complains About Windmills | Talking Points Memo

Sometimes you’re a particle and sometimes you’re a wave function.
It’s that simple.

22 Likes

Small, educated, elite liberal minds will never be able to “understand.”

10 Likes

Sometimes the brain goes full-tilt-boogie.
Sometimes the brain goes full-stop-kaput.

We are now witnessing the Dotard’s approach the the latter’s event horizon.

10 Likes

For those who need some comedy release this morning-read this tweeter feed:

23 Likes

:notes:How many lies and bullshit can ole Trumpie spout before it all hits the fan?
The answer my friend is blowin’ in the wind,
The answer is blowin’ in the wind.:notes:

12 Likes

More like he got stuck in the slit.

7 Likes

By gawd, Tilting at Windmills. Who would be his sidekick in the cartoon? A little round Bill Barr?

14 Likes

Spin up or down???

2 Likes

If any relative of mine talked like this, I would call 911 to take him or her to a psychiatric hospital.

15 Likes

Funny story, the windows on tall buildings kill over 100 times more birds than windmills. That’s inconvenient for a developer of tall buildings, link.

28 Likes

Facts? Pfft. You can use them to prove anything.

7 Likes

I think the real question is why we aren’t building them here, in 5 or 6 regional production centers.

5 Likes

The windmill thing is bad enough, but he’s been talking that way for at least three years. When he starts up on some factual matter, just riffing with no information or a few shreds of stuff he heard and misunderstood, it’s just bizarro time. But WTF is happening here, at 27:05? People with healthy brains don’t do things like this:

21 Likes

“So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything,”

Worst paraphrase of the Pale Blue Dot ever.

And damn, I miss Sagan.

7 Likes

Well, definitely not massless.

5 Likes

It turns out that the states with the majority of wind turbines voted for Trump, link

“Wind farms are all over the country and range in size from a single turbine to one with more than 2,000 near Palm Springs. Top regions for wind energy tend to be rural and richly Republican. Kansas, Iowa, Oklahoma, North Dakota and South Dakota, which all voted for the president, boast the highest percentage of wind energy for electricity production. “Eighty percent of the wind farms that have been built since 2016 have been in states that went for Trump,” Kiernan says.”

9 Likes

Don’t tell him about proper tire inflation he will lose his mind.

15 Likes

He’s alway holding onto the podium with his left hand.

6 Likes

He’s a 21¢ rubber squeaky toy?

3 Likes

Hell, I’d take Don Quixote over trump at this point…or even earlier!

7 Likes