Trump Complains About Windmills | Talking Points Memo

Acme has a cure for that.

18 Likes

Abso-effing-lutely!

7 Likes

I know this seems funny but it’s deadly serious. This is dementia, plain and simple. My mother lived with me and was very sharp mentally until I started noticing strange behavior that was getting slowly worse. When I took her to doctors she was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and it was the start of a slow slide into nothingness. And that is exactly what we see with Donald Trump, these aren’t miss-statements or intentional lies, it’s brain damage resulting in dementia. There is no test for Alzheimer’s, doctor’s eliminate other possibilities to determine it. He needs removed from office immediately for the safety of the world, and it would best be looked at as a mental problem. The current charges are nothing compared to what a mentally ill President is capable of

30 Likes

Brit Hume and Mike Shields believe that Trump is a 21c Buddha.

4 Likes

Foreign leaders prepping for dealings with Trump must marvel at the target rich environment they’ll confront. And employing clinical psychiatrists to advise their political staff must certainly be something they do.

11 Likes

If that were true, Trump would be silent.

15 Likes

And if re-elected (a real possibilty) he may ultimately be responsible for selecting 3, 4 or more Surpeme Court Justices!

6 Likes

He says it terribly, because he’s an idiot, but there’s actually some reasonable points behind it. The manufacture, transport and setup all carry quite the carbon footprint and China’s not exactly known for clean production, so it’s not like it’s free energy.

So the question becomes the length of time it takes to pay that back and make it beneficial to have them vs. other energy production platforms.

6 Likes

The GOP is going to turn back the nation’s clocks to 1926 if it’s the last thing they do.

12 Likes

“A mind is a terrible thing to lose.”
— Dan Quayle

16 Likes

We should all probably just burn books to heat our homes. That will fix a lot of our problems.

5 Likes

In 5 years we’ll be “celebrating” the 100th anniversary of the Scopes Monkey Trial.

9 Likes

This is becoming a pattern for republicans—exploiting a “leader” who has dementia.

17 Likes

Thoughts and prayers.

10 Likes

Think of it a a diversified investment plan - some do better than others.
Let’s see how it goes.

4 Likes

He’s still a fucking nutjob, only now he’s an
Impeached Fucking Nutjob.

21 Likes

Yeah, and next year Trump’s base will be mourning the 150th anniversary of the 15th Amendment.

2 Likes

20 Likes

From his detailed scientific explanation, this is quite obvious.

16 Likes

Is he, though? I’m getting confused… On the one hand, you’ve got the right-wing insisting that he hasn’t been impeached because Pelosi hasn’t sent over the Articles of impeachment to the Senate… On the other hand, the right-wing is also using the fact that he’s been impeached as a reason to not rule on the McGahn stuff…

24 Likes