Trump Complains About Windmills | Talking Points Memo

“I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody."

translation: " I saw a film strip about Holland in 4th grade and it had a picture of a windmill."

23 Likes

Another Trump classic in projection. He points to his head and says, “…there’s something wrong up there.”

6 Likes

Not sure what part you are talking about. It sounds par with his norm. Have a mic and keep talking with no need to be cogent about it. They would laugh and cheer if he announced he was breaking for a trip to the facilities.

11 Likes

There’s any number of unusual physical symptoms he has going on with his stance, gait, balance, arm movements, all kinds of things.

14 Likes

I forgot which one (it might have been another flunky), but it was ‘blah blah, elites in NY hate Trump’ and yet…

Hey, I climbed to the top of a windmill and heard a long boring talk about how they work in Holland. My knowledge is greater than his. Dog save us.

7 Likes

I am not feeling charitable at the moment. Just be glad it is only the podium he is holding with his left hand.

3 Likes

Heh. This is still being talked about quite a bit in the news because everyone knows how much this could affect his less than devoted and the few wishy-washy cult followers I guess.

26 Likes

Skyscrapers have high per-building kill rates, but account for less than 1pct of all bird vs. building deaths. 99Pct of such deaths are from buildings that are 11 stories and uunder.

7 Likes

Well a life time of bone spurs can lead to various strategies to offset pressure and tension on the foot including the heel. I figure by now they must be at least softball size.

Which makes me think, has anyone asked if he “still” has bone spurs. And if not, please describe the procedures used.

5 Likes

Reminded me of a woman I worked with many years ago who would say, “Just like that commercial says, the mind is a terrible thing.”

It would have been funny had she been joking, but she was serious.

8 Likes

A couple seconds after 27:05, around :08, he tries to say “wishing you a beautiful” but he has some kind of spasm, you can see his shoulders jerking, and he starts to say “look, do you remember this,” as disconnected with what came before as a bad tape splice.

11 Likes

Obsessively cuddling himself at meetings while others speak has got to be the most telling. I don’t know what it tells but it’s telling of something.
:sunglasses:

9 Likes

You just know he leaves piss all over the bathroom.

13 Likes

:nauseated_face:

3 Likes

I couldn’t understand him. He was slurring his speech and I’m not sure he stayed on topic, but I see what you mean. Something neurological is off with that man. G-d forgive me but I hope he strokes out one of these days real soon. Fucking evil pig.

14 Likes

It’s news to the folks along Front Range Colorado sitting in traffic for 15 minutes at level crossings while long double train cars carrying turbine blades from Vesta’s manufacturing facility out the the rest of the country pass by, that what they’re actually seeing are giant flexible white turds from Trump’s latest rally being shipped to the chemical weapons decommissioning facility near Pueblo to be neutralized and incinerated.

7 Likes

Jesus…people ,what have we done and how do we extricate ourselves from this frightening disaster.

5 Likes

And, please MoscowMitch goes with.

5 Likes

Well, you’ve accumulated enough over the years, so you might as well make money by selling your heap to the neighbors.

2 Likes