Trump Claims Putin ‘Outsmarted’ Obama

… and then got ostracized by the town for being a thief.

6 Likes

Sounds like you are the one projecting now. :smiling_imp:

It appears both he and Putin are obsessed with President Obama. This illuminates the pathetic lack of class this President shows hourly. Trump is disintegrating on the world stage as we watch. Enjoy.

5 Likes

The original “Q” in Qanon,

9 Likes

Says the guy who has clearly been outsmarted by Putin – and nearly everyone else – at every turn.

Says the guy who clearly has the lowest IQ and comprehension level of any “president” in history.

6 Likes

7 Likes

What is the practical effect of Russia not being in the G8?

I assume anything that happens there can be leaked by spies (including Trump).

Are things voted on? Does the winner have to be present to collect?

(Not saying Russia should be in. I think the globe should excommunicate Putin’s criminal govt.)

4 Likes

Hey, I was channeling! My eyes rolled back in my head and everything! I thought I was speaking in tongues, too, but Miss Kitty suspects a TIA.

3 Likes

American Business have about 200 billion dollars invested in China, Macau and Hong Kong.
I can just imagine Trump telling Sheldon Adelson to abandon his biggest money making venture ever.

4 Likes

The 237 Democratic members of Congress who will defend us from more 45ism will be back the week of September 9. The rest who don’t give a shit will be back too.

7 Likes

If Sheldon gripes…he will just be one of the “disloyal” Jews.

1 Like

Treason is the only word that fits here.

Trump has praised the Russian leader at every turn while attacking his Intelligence agencies, FBI, and DOJ for suggesting anything bad about Russia.

Now the hand of Russia is clearly on Donny as he tries to get them back in and it be the G8.

Traitor.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Putin%20buys%20Republicans-2

18 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, your daily embarrassment.

1 Like

My God, this was the most embarrassing display of ignorance, pettiness, narcissism and self-absorption. He still can’t speak in public without whining about Obama. He is disintegrating before our eyes. I wonder what his prognosis is. Not good, I suspect.

9 Likes

13 Likes

I believe that if China stared to pressure Adelson in Macau, Trump would get a phone call. Acording to the NYT, Trump and Adelson speak on the phone often. Trump listens to him because he donates a lot of money to GOP candidates.
It was Adelson who pushed for moving the embassy.

4 Likes

So…just to make sure that I’m understanding you, Mr. President…would you say that Putin…outsmarted Obama? Is that the word that you would like to use to describe what happened?

3 Likes

The real problem with his crazy statements like this is that within a weeks time much of the MSM will be running ‘well actually Obama did get…’ stories and editorials to ‘show both sides’ and will normalize this crazy. The WaPo and NYT have both run ‘it’s actually smart to buy Greenland’ stories this weekend and the WaPo today ran a ‘well actually the military did look into using nukes on storms…’ bullshit.

We need to stop being outraged over the bullshit he says, he ain’t gonna change. We need to start being outraged at the MSM for promoting and normalizing the bulshit.

9 Likes