Trump Claims Putin ‘Outsmarted’ Obama

President Trump attempted to rewrite history on Monday over Russia’s expulsion from the G8, hyping Russian President Vladimir Putin for apparently outsmarting President Obama while he discussed his interest in bringing Russia back into the fold of economic global leadership.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1244717
1 Like

29 Likes

Sounds like he had a call from Putin.
Apparently we’re just all jealous of Putin, that’s all.

13 Likes

Idiot. Certifiable.

18 Likes

Little Donnie always projects his own feeling on to every situation,. Because Putin has outsmarted Little Donnie at every turn he claims that Putin outsmarted Obama. The only surprise is that he did not add that Hillary should be in jail.

29 Likes

So…adding Russia back to the G7 is outsmarting Putin, how? Not following.

19 Likes

Is this a joke?

9 Likes

How many drugs do I have to be on for this concept to make sense?

29 Likes

Obama outsmarted? That’s rich coming from the guy who probably can’t count to G7, let alone G8.

19 Likes

If Putin is lobbying Donnie to get back into the G7 (to become the G8) and Donnie supports that move, as is evidenced by his comments, one wonders who will have been “outsmarted.” Russia has done nothing positive to be allowed back in.

21 Likes

I was really happy to see Yamiche Alcindor from PBS really pushing back on this, saying he lied, basically.

36 Likes

Watching the audience at this final presser I can’t help but think nearly every person eagerly awaits 1-20-2021.

28 Likes

There has to be a word for a political leader who constantly and continually sides with a hostile foreign power. Not only sides with, but undermines other politicians and initiates that seek to reign in that power.

30 Likes

Were Donnie’s banking records exposed that assertion might be disproven. Depends on your viewpoint regarding “positive”.

13 Likes

Once again, something that I had to think about for a moment.

1 Like

Ghee wiz!

I have to ask if Trump is a man or an imitation of life goof ball? Which one is he?

3 Likes

It was beautiful seeing the French press get up and leave when Macron had finished, leaving donnie on the podium…calling the rest of the media to him.

24 Likes

Well, if anyone knows about being outsmarted by Putin . . .

putin

13 Likes

:thinking: I wonder what Putin’s ass smells like? :star_struck: I know, I’ll ask Donnie!:laughing:

2 Likes

24 Likes