Trump Claims Putin ‘Outsmarted’ Obama

What about a reformed coke fiend who fell back into the habit. Now with seeming omnipotence.

4 Likes

It gets worse:

At this point, the collection and classification of Trumpisms and “TrumpLies”™ is, for me, a task for historians and archivists.The primary point of argument is how do we get rid of him and what’s the schedule?

48 Likes

Can I say Helsinki? Putin and Cadet Bonespurs have a private meeting. Putin dances into the presser. Bonespurs looks like a whipped dog.

10 Likes

Just smell donnie…after all HE IS putin’s ass.

4 Likes

Tremendous very big large very

5 Likes

Money is his answer for everything.

4 Likes

A fatal dose.

28 Likes

I’d say future history books will not be kind to Trump, but I’m sure Regnery Publishing will do everything possible to even out the telling of the stories.

9 Likes

It’s noice to know that the president still thinks that he’s a Galifreyan.

9 Likes

Quisling.

An oldie but a goodie.

36 Likes

Maybe if the media only reported on Trump when he did something semi-normal or made a statement that was not batshit crazy he would modify his own behavior to chase the headlines. At this point, it is just a daily exercise in trolling with the whole world responding to the idiotic utterances of an angry old FOX news watcher.

13 Likes

Back in the day a couple Thorazine and a green Placidyl made almost any problem go away.

4 Likes

7 Likes

The Fart of the Schlemiel…

7 Likes

Is he home yet? That’s when the lies will become even more delusional.

3 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Yeah, back in DC he’ll be telling everyone Merkel was 17 pounds and broke the hook, forcing him to jump off the dock and grab her by the gills.

8 Likes

“And I can understand how President Obama would feel”

Never, not even for a millisecond, can he understand President Obama’s feelings. I can tell because this is a total projection of how HE (trump) reacts to everything.

11 Likes

Yea seems both “men” are obsessed with the Black Man…

3 Likes

Traitor? Quisling? Collaborator? Colluder? Back-staber? Judas? Turncoat? Double-crosser? …

14 Likes