Trump Campaign Postpones NH Rally Citing ‘Safety Reasons’ Due To Tropical Storm | Talking Points Memo

3 Likes

cfe61a333e58bf6e4937100de7125585

3 Likes

Remember these two? They’ve been arrested, and lost their jobs, just because she couldn’t say “sorry”, or “oops, my bad”.I just can’t fathom that all the shit that they are going through right now is because her mother didn’t raise her correctly.

11 Likes

Right, tropical storm, must postpone. The only language the campaign speaks in is Bull-Shinglish.

4 Likes

Minions Aren’t Gathering Anymore!

My Assholes Got Away!

6 Likes

Did you see this?

Here are some excerpts:

Wuestenberg sat next to her husband, Eric Wuestenberg, who also was seen in the viral video that carried accusations of racism, in an interview broadcast Thursday on WXYZ-TV (Channel 7). Jillian Wuestenberg shed tears as she described the confrontation with the Black family.

“I didn’t understand how it escalated to where it escalated and I was afraid.”

Wuestenberg said in the interview that she didn’t think she was going home that day and that she thought she was “about to die.”

Poor little snowflake victim.

6 Likes

New Hampshire can now breathe a big huge sigh of relief.

From the diaphragm now…Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale.

Man, they sure have an asshole for Guv there too. Pity.

6 Likes

a few crepe paper streamers and it will look fine

4 Likes

‘Tis what happens when you can’t handle an umbrella. And don’t get me started on a wet ramp or a slippery water glass -two hands might not be enough.

5 Likes

It’ll give the kids something to do.

4 Likes

IKR, yesterday when I came out of the grocery store and headed to my car there was a woman in her car getting ready to back out. I could tell she couldn’t see me, so the logical thing to do I did, I waited. No one got hurt, once she pulled out she saw me and she mimed “I’m so sorry”, and I mimed, “It’s cool”. We each went home safe and sound. It took less than 2 minutes.

12 Likes

@mattinpa
You just know that Trump’s campaign advance team will insist on using glitter, despite the no glitter clause in the contract.

5 Likes

He should have just gone to New Hampshire. Watch this umbrella smack Trump in the head around 5 times as he gets off the plane in Fort Lauderdale.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1281698711215632384?s=21

7 Likes

He really is incapable of handling that contraption, isn’t he?

He’s acts like he’s the Maharaja. As soon as he enters the limo he just dumps the thing as if he can’t figure out how to close it before entering the vehicle. That forces his Secret Service detail to pick it up before it gets blown away.

Once again, I think we have the visual proof that he really is cognitively impaired.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t rent a pig sty to those people. It wouldn’t be fair to the pigs.

1 Like

Forecast will hit NJ…close enough for an excuse. And if that shit doesn’t stick we’ve got many more.

O/T but I guess writing for Tucker Carlson still wasn’t enough to satisfy this guy’s racist/sexist jones.

What I don’t get is why did Fox force him to resign? Was it because he was moonlighting?

ETA: I couldn’t stomach reading most of this article. This guy is truly human garbage.

6 Likes

Hey, people - this is serious. It’s a Tropical Storm, which means it could knock down all those palm trees they have in New Hampshire, and nobody wants to be crushed by a falling New Hampshire palm tree, do they? I mean, really…

5 Likes

Well, look at the bright side - trump didn’t nuke tropical storm Fay!

Yet…

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available