Trump Campaign Postpones NH Rally Citing ‘Safety Reasons’ Due To Tropical Storm | Talking Points Memo

President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign on Friday announced it would not hold a rally originally scheduled to take place in New Hampshire this weekend due to concerns about a tropical storm, which is expected to sweep up the coast, but is not projected to hit the rally-region too heavily on Saturday.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1319910

What’s wrong…can’t Trump sharpie the tropical storm away?

Meanwhile…others are tweeting:

26 Likes

Clearly, God does not like Trump.

5 Likes

So two phenomena that blow bigly aren’t coming to New Hampshire?

22 Likes

Good we don’t want the Gremlins attending the rally to get wet and multiply.

9 Likes

Trump Campaign Postpones NH Rally Citing ‘Safety Reasons’

‘Safety Reasons’. This is what the July 4 national mall rally looked like. Can’t have his blood pressure going any higher.

4thJulyCrowdNot

9 Likes

…and i bet the feeling is mutual…unless God does the what the OrangeAdolf says…

Smart move. He’s saving us from another national disaster:

15 Likes

Uhh Kellyanne, we’re going to need a bigger Sharpie.

(Apologies to Hagerwood since they beat me to the Sharpie reference!)

10 Likes

I used to think airplane hangars were fairly weather proof. :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

This is Trump’s crowd.

28 Likes

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany told reporters the event would be postponed for “a week or two” due to a “big storm.”

Honey, you ain’t seen nothing yet.

tsunamihazard

27 Likes

I think even a moron like Trump must realize that one more low turnout rally and his GOP sycophants might start questioning his actual hold on the base.

25 Likes

Ding, ding, ding…we have a winner. Let’s just see how soon he reschedules this rally. I bet he never mentions it again.

24 Likes

Speaking of presidential “candidates.”

23 Likes

Minimally Attended Gatherings Aplenty!

17 Likes

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany told reporters the event would be postponed for “a week or two” due to a “big storm.”

"She later confirmed to reporters that the President was considering the use of nuclear weapons to erase the storm’s threats to US interests. "

14 Likes

" Trump Campaign Postpones NH Rally Citing ‘Safety Reasons’ Due To Tropical Storm"

Weather forecast say storm due to end by noon tomorrow,rally scheduled for 8:00 pm.

EMPTY SEATS SCENE AGAIN ?

11 Likes

I think people who think they don’t need masks because of divine protection should welcome the oppty to attend a rally in a tropical storm.

13 Likes

Kanye/Big Beautiful Bodacious Badonkadonk Bootie 2020!

…and every time I see or hear his name mentioned, my crotch starts itching from a Ye infection.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available