Trump Campaign Postpones NH Rally Citing ‘Safety Reasons’ Due To Tropical Storm | Talking Points Memo

A federal judge in Manhattan has ordered attorneys for Trump and Manhattan D.A. Cy Vance to inform the court by next Wednesday how they expect to proceed now that the Supreme Court says Trump can’t keep his tax and financial records from prosecutors.

I think that’s what they meant by “expedited.”

35 Likes

Oh sure, right, uh huh, I buy that, that’s a good reason, yup.

3 Likes

Dude’s gonna be holding his rallies in fire hall banquet rooms at this rate. Have you considered them, Donnie? Very affordable and very available right now.

18 Likes

Well, so much for the Trump/GOP/K-Tel McEnema American interpretation of the divine right of kings.

3 Likes

Is that really Keith holding the T-shirt? Look at the difference in his hands. What a difference a smile can make. Smile on, old guitar warrior, smile on.

6 Likes

Too bad this tropical storm isn’t named Daniels.

11 Likes

3 Weeks From Now:

Reporter: “Kayleigh, whatever happened to that proposed NH rally for the president?”

McEnema: “There was never a NH rally scheduled. I guess you get your information from CNN and the Washington Post.”

(She puts on her best “indignant poutrage” face and then leaves the podium in a huff or, as Groucho said, in “a minute and a huff”)

13 Likes

“Bluenami”?

14 Likes

IDK what this is, but I love it.

nobody loves him, everybody hates him
Trump’s gonna go eat worms :notes:

5 Likes

Wait, can’t he just manipulate storm trajectories?

3 Likes

Defund God!

5 Likes

That Kayleign McEnany sure is one heckuva toilet witch, that is for sure!

1 Like

Probably not welcome at VFW halls or American Legion posts anymore

13 Likes

I hope not anyway.

5 Likes

Or as they say here in Seattle, … a pretty nice day!

10 Likes

12 Likes

Kayliar lies again.

1 Like

I thought it was tropical storm “Mary Trump.”

3 Likes

Everyone says it will hit NH

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available