Trump Campaign Postpones NH Rally Citing ‘Safety Reasons’ Due To Tropical Storm | Talking Points Memo

did he issue a warning to Alabama?

3 Likes

they are doing well covid-wise. a Trump-Spreader is not needed.

3 Likes

saw where Greenland might take a hit.

2 Likes

The pandemic and global warming weather events seem to follow Trump around wherever he goes these days. Not so much MAGA supporters willing to risk their lives for their Fuhrer.

Michelle Wallace today called his travel plans a petri dish for the virus.

2 Likes

NEWS: During Trump’s presidency, the RNC collected a total of $130.4 million from the 555 donors who have given the party at least $100,000 each, per a HuffPost analysis. https://t.co/XlxP0mUkVn

— S.V. Dáte (@svdate) July 10, 2020
4 Likes

NRA’d for you.

Remember the NRA?

2 Likes

WOW! If that’s what the outside of his head looks like, imagine the turmoil and tempest on the inside of it.

3 Likes

He kept calling and calling NH, had others call and call, email and text.
Nobody answered except a secret message from chris sununu, “might not be a good idea to come here, only 4 people interested”.
Fortunately a big imaginary storm saved him, wonder why he didn’t call it a hurricane.

1 Like

Hey whatever happened to the NRA? Are they in bankruptcy or something?

2 Likes

Definitely about the almost certain low turnout:

3 Likes

Great news, Thanks!

It’s great to see that Barr’s corruption of the relevant fed courts hasn’t taken Trump’s legal issues off the rails completely.

I wonder how long Trump’s fragile ego will survive the loss of adoring crowds at his mad rallies.

Also, OT, this morning I was thinking about the Fred Trump, Sr extended family in which Fred Trump, Jr was considered the black sheep of the family. Jesus! No wonder Fred Jr took to drink.

4 Likes

LOL! BTW, I remember Oscar Homolka.

1 Like

President Trump, pardon the Karen’s! As a white person, I demand it!

1 Like

Your carin’ for the Karens is scarin’ me.

1 Like

Lost the path. Needs a cairn.

3 Likes

Karens need to start carin about how they look to the rest of the world.

You’re being filmed, Karen, and you look like a crazed bag lady and the whole world is watching including your kids and grandkids.

3 Likes

I am wondering why Mark Milley is not ordering a nuclear attack on Tropical Storm Fay so that Preshitident Skanky Turdface and Iwanka can have their rally.

oh,
FFS

1 Like

“Throw him, and his crooks, out of office.”

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available