Trump Buddy Laura Loomer Blames ‘Typo’ For Indications Her Newest Project Involved Neo-Nazi Nick Fuentes - TPM – Talking Points Memo

On March 6, far-right internet broadcaster Laura Loomer was at former President Trump’s private Florida beach club, Mar-a-Lago, at a dinner fundraiser for a Republican U.S. Senate candidate. Six days later, Loomer was on various social media platforms promoting “The Great Replacement,” a new documentary focused on a conspiracy theory popular among white nationalists that claims global migration is part of an organized plot to eliminate the white race and western culture. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1484065
1 Like

Gee, if I didn’t know better, I’d be tempted to think that this is an immense pile of horseshit. But that couldn’t be…

27 Likes

Clearly they meant that some very funny people were propping up her Nazi propaganda enterprise.

Damn spell check.

12 Likes

"an accidental autofill situation that was not intentional.” Maybe claiming that your account autofills entries for donors with famous Nazis is not exactly the look you are hoping for.

Even as these people show themselves to be worse and worse and worse, they also reveal that they are stupider, stupider, and stupider. There appears to be no bottom.

34 Likes

“Our once great American culture is being watered down."

I guess the great American experiment is over and we should all become fascist white nationalists?

Oh, and a cool cat.

37 Likes

Laura Loomer, white nationalist, full-time loon, and duck-lip enthusiast…

17 Likes

Not so amazingly, at first glance I thought, ‘why does TPM have a duck photo on a news article?’ Seriously, I did.

13 Likes

My first thought as well. Great minds…

4 Likes

Just another botox’d degenerate grifter on the TrumpTrain.

14 Likes

Funny, no matter the project is, when it comes from the right wing it always turns into fundraising.

14 Likes

“For her part, Loomer described TPM as a “Soros-funded publication” (it is not) …”
President Biden is too old but 93 year old Soros is master of the universe!

31 Likes

Who amongst us has not typed ‘Nacho Cheese’ only to have it auto-corrected to ‘Neo Nazis’?

38 Likes

I applaud Hunter Walker and TPM for pursuing these stories. Many of the characters involved may seem tangential, relatively minor grifters in the right-wing long con, but they represent different facets of what Hillary Clinton termed a vast right-wing conspiracy. Conspiracy suggests too much coherence perhaps – they are lesser stars of revanchist reaction seeking their own fuel (funding) – but you need to see them all to clearly perceive the entire constellation.

To mix metaphors, they aren’t just pilot fish accompanying the sharks, they have developed their own prey population, er …constituencies. These fringe groups have their differences no doubt and may wish to mask their affinities likewise. But they all share kinship in what they hate and what they hate most is that those they despise seek things previously not reserved for them and worse yet have coalesced in support of a government that allows them to achieve what they seek.

34 Likes

@Josh: Why are y’all having a membership drive since you’re flush with Soros cash?

31 Likes

“Yeah, President Trump likes me,” Loomer said.

This is astute. Trump isn’t squeezing Lee Zeldin the same way at all.

11 Likes

What’s with all these Jewish Nazis in trump’s orbit? First Stephen Miller, now Laura Loomer.

33 Likes

Like Trump, they are all filled with self-hatred.

13 Likes

Let us not forget he also “…went to Jared”

8 Likes

Well, I guess if you make enough other fundraisers for nazis, your software learns to predict what the next one will be for.

21 Likes

So if you disavow someone’s beliefs, that means they no longer have a right to “free speech?” Did not know it worked like that. I guess everybody’s right all the time. (She must have duck-lip poisoning.)

19 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available