Trump Buddy Laura Loomer Blames ‘Typo’ For Indications Her Newest Project Involved Neo-Nazi Nick Fuentes - TPM – Talking Points Memo

“Across the board American values are slowly but surely being eroded, a problem which is only exacerbated by bringing in people who never cared about them in the first place,”

Colorado State University Land Acknowledgment

Colorado State University acknowledges, with respect, that the land we are on today is the traditional and ancestral homelands of the Arapaho, Cheyenne, and Ute Nations and peoples. This was also a site of trade, gathering, and healing for numerous other Native tribes. We recognize the Indigenous peoples as original stewards of this land and all the relatives within it. As these words of acknowledgment are spoken and heard, the ties Nations have to their traditional homelands are renewed and reaffirmed.

CSU is founded as a land-grant institution, and we accept that our mission must encompass access to education and inclusion. And, significantly, that our founding came at a dire cost to Native Nations and peoples whose land this University was built upon. This acknowledgment is the education and inclusion we must practice in recognizing our institutional history, responsibility, and commitment.

I’m sure Laura Loomer agrees and supports this message.

24 Likes

When pressed on how he and Loomer would not have noticed the mistake, Szall suggested the inquiry from TPM was part of some type of plot.

“It does smell a little bit of coordination if you don’t mind me speculating,” Szall said.

This is the kind of jackass who in high school was convinced the smart kids were cheating somehow, because really, how could anyone actually be that smart?

22 Likes

That line struck me, too. I mean, where did our “American culture” come from, anyway? Could it be … immigrants?

(I occasionally wonder whether folks like Loomer were born this way or something terrible happened in their childhoods to make them so awful. But that’s a question for psychologists, and I’m sure it’s not either/or. Not everybody has a “Rosebud,” and even Rosebud wasn’t the only thing that drove Charles Foster Kane.)

18 Likes

Do you think Laura Loomer understands that the very people she is associating herself will eventually come for her because she’s Jewish?

14 Likes

In denial or just doesn’t care. It’s all a performative grift.

https://twitter.com/steinkobbe/status/998212853063733248?s=20

9 Likes

“Some politicians simply don’t care if white America disappears”

What the heck is a white America? No place I’ve heard of.

Great story. Nice study in paranoid delusions.

14 Likes

Fun Fact: Goebbels hated Automatisches Ausfüllen, too.

10 Likes

Today’s message on the belief in a white America is brought to you by:

17 Likes

“a typo”

That excuse doesn’t even pass the laugh test.

16 Likes

It’s a sort of a typo, but it requires having written the neo-nazi nonprofit’s name so often that it just automatically chatters out at the fingertips.

12 Likes

Note to Loomer: If you put (NAZIS) in parentheses, it’s like they aren’t really there.

10 Likes

Well, you didn’t really expect a suspension of hypocrisy or any logical thinking on the part of Laura Looney did you?

1 Like

GD it! When these assholes start adhering to the First Part of the First Amendment regarding keeping their fake religious beliefs to themselves and stop trying to legislate that shit into our laws, maybe we could discuss the “freedom of speech” that they natter on and on about. Looney obviously does not understand that it is the Congress (or government if you choose) who may not censor speech. God! these people are stupid!

4 Likes

“I’m not sure,” Szall replied. “It’s a question of why you were perusing a website that no one else was really looking at.”

Because that’s what journalists do?
What a dipshit.

10 Likes

I looked at that picture and thought, “She wants to do Trump. And Trump wants her to think he can do her.”

2 Likes

It’s the grift. The grift is indescriminate.

7 Likes

I’ll bet that that her favorite drink is a white Russian.

Depending upon the person, there’s nothing wrong with that.

I am guessing that with Laura Loomer, it’s for all the wrong reasons.

1 Like

There have always been Kapos.

3 Likes

Internet wack job getting national attention for geeking chickens.

2 Likes

“The elites in DC and the EU also encourage our replacements either through apathy or through deliberate policy positions. Some politicians simply don’t care if white America disappears. They really just don’t care.”

Hi Loomer - You know who actively encouraged back door bribery to allow Chinese nationals to come and live here in exchange for fat rents/bribes and reimbursement from gubmint programs? The man your hero hired to run things, Jared Kushner. An individual that I believe, would not hesitate to define himself as an elite.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available