Trump Blows Up At GOP Guv For Rebuking POTUS’ ‘Outrageous’ Potential Refusal To Leave Office

I’ve never been. I’ve heard it’s one of the nicest, most livable cities in the world.

1 Like

Behind that brave sentence was a weeping parent who saw the tuition money she paid to university go down the drain.

3 Likes

I don’t live in Massachusetts, but I’m with you on that. Anyone who still considers himself a Republican at this point has decided he’s fine with evil.

2 Likes

Kalamazoo, Michigan.

1 Like

That makes more sense. I don’t where I got Canada.

1 Like

Paradoxically, it’s one of the densest populations, but one does not feel crowded or physically oppressed, because it’s so “vertical”. You walk from your apt, maybe a block and you are on a street with shops and restaurants. I’ve lived in the 'burbs for decades, but was socialized in a city environment. Ditto for my wife. If you live in the bay area, it’s a short and cheap hop.

1 Like

But they won’t.

1 Like

There are other ways to do it - like Biden AG indictments of both Kavanaugh for perjury and Thomas for corruption, (both of whom are manifestly guilty.) That would open up two seats for Biden to fill without any packing at all.

Baker ought to just put up like the never Trump Republicans if he hasn’t already and endorse Biden.

I’ve owned 3 beetles, only one bought new. Love 'em. Before we had kids, my wife and I tooled all over in one.

2 Likes

“…Biden AG indictments of both Kavanaugh for perjury and Thomas for corruption…”

Tis a consummation devoutly to be wished. Do you think that’s feasible?

It’s really too late to do anything about Thomas. Maybe threaten him with this to force him to retire?

However, with Kav and the noodnik that gets pushed through before 3 Nov, this would be absolutely reasonable.

1 Like

Learning Mandarin is helpful.

Let us fervently hope the newly (soon to be) packed rightwing court is ready to see TrumpyDumpy gone also…for the sake of the country and the World.

Well, they are finally facing the hard fact that the GOP is going to lose bigly and is probably not going to have any power for quite a while. They have stood by and stayed silent while Mitch McConnell and the GOP Senate have just about destroyed democracy. They have been too scared of being called names by the MAG(A)GOT-in-Chief to stand up to him. Congratulations to Baker for finally joining the overwhelming wave of disgust and loathing for this Tin-Pot wannabe dictator, but where the hell has he been all this time?

2 Likes

I pulled a fast one and had my neighbor who is a registered Republican witness and sign my ballot. They will never know what is inside until the actual count!

1 Like

I wouldn’t count them out TOO soon. Even if they lose this election they will be right out there throwing Trump under the bus and INSISTING DAMMIT they only played the game to PROTECT the country. ‘Think how much WORSE it would be if we’d left???’ They will trot out trickle down and tax and spend and guns and God and who knows? ONE thing Trump has pointed out correctly is that the Republican Party is easily played.

1 Like

As damning as the silence of the rest of the gop lambs is , it’s their glee that makes Trump so dangerous.

2 Likes

Yep, he’s a RINO. Reprehensible in Name Only.

Mr Prez should back a real Republican, i.e. a Trumpist, as candidate for Governor in the next Massachusetts GOP primary.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available