Trump Backs Off NY Quarantine Idea | Talking Points Memo

42 Likes

For those complaining about political posts on virus threads, I offer this:

46 Likes

I don’t know why Jeff Tiedrich is holding back and not telling us what he really think.

14 Likes
2 Likes

I want to emphasize on behalf of the Astronomer’s Union that the planet known as Uranus will not be renamed ‘Trump’s Ass’ despite the discovery that Trump is leaking more methane from his mouth than the planet is losing through its misaligned magnetic field.

14 Likes

We’re all collateral damage now. Thanks donnie!

9 Likes

A completely ineffective idea given that virus has now taken old across the country…

It looks like a outbreak of measles…

9 Likes

33 Likes

This incalculably stupid fuck is not aware of what is coming.

FOX/RoyCohn/GOP/Cult/Lawyers have made this monster feel invincible:

Wait until Trump comes to grips with the certainty that people will die of factors BESIDES Covid-19 alone…THAT THE ENTIRE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM WILL HAVE BEEN DESTROYED FOR EVERY SORT OF SERVICE THEY NORMALLY PROVIDE.

The GOP Senate gets quality health care. By not giving a damn about the people who elected them and by keeping Trump in Office, they should face Criminal charges. He will be responsible for more deaths than Combat Deaths in WWII

21 Likes

Donnie’s gonna hate being given the moniker “Fat Flipper.”

5 Likes

And to think that President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, faced their share of epidemics and economic meltdowns. Unlike Skanky, the problems were solved and did not become disasters.

13 Likes

“I like chaos. It really is good.” – Donald J. Trump, April 28, 2018

14 Likes

Word. We could have had President Hillary Clinton in place for this. Instead we got Donnie Dumb-fuck.

Thanks a whole fucking lot James Madison and all the other enablers who invented the Electoral College.

21 Likes

Twitter deleted this tweet from Rudy day before yesterday for violating their terms:

17 Likes

If the options are (1) destroy the health care system VERSUS (2) bring the GOP Senate up on Criminal Charges, along with Trump…

Don’t be too cavalier about panning idea number two.

No health care is no fun.

2 Likes

That’s His "Presidentin’ style
Brain Fart:
Then Speak

7 Likes

I just read an article about Mardi Gras which I don’t usually pay attention to, but thousands packing the streets up until Feb 28. What does that tell you about why New Orleans is a hot spot for this. Think the mayor complained that they weren’t told not to hold it this year.

7 Likes

Christo’s not dead - Jean-Claude died about ten years ago.

2 Likes

Trump is running rings around the Democrats and our figurehead, Joe Biden. On TV every night, looking important and getting into entertaining arguments with the hated media and Democratic critics. He’s perceived to be energetic, real-life, strong, tackling the situation. Meanwhile old Joe is holed up at home, hiding away and making Zoom-like interviews that nobody watches. He keeps his statements vague and “presidential”, trusting Americans to connect the dots–even though, as Hillary found out, Americans never connect the dots and always gravitate towards strength, not weakness. He lets Andrew Cuomo show him up and suck up the publicity. There’s a long way to go, of course. But something has to change on the Democratic side.

6 Likes

Thinking out loud on Twitter, like the stable genius he is.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available