Trump Backs Off NY Quarantine Idea | Talking Points Memo

Folks, our Russia-elected President is backing off because we are going to see this illegitimate imbecile launch two new wars before November to ensure re-election. Venezuela and Iran are his likely targets in my view.

Conservatives go to war to boost the economy and prop up the mercenaries-military-weapons complex. Right now Boeing stock is in the dumps and our military needs the wars every 3-5 years to test their weapons of mass destruction on real people.

2 Likes

Thus:

Black Adder, Black Adder, with many a cunning plan.
Black Adder, Black Adder, you horrid little man.

2 Likes

This time.

My 16 year old daughter was seriously miffed when Joe announced he would pick a woman VP - she said he sounded condescending and as if all the fluffy brained little women would then vote for him just because. Her suggestion was that he say he will pick the most qualified person and that he would equally consider all the very qualified women. Without of course mentioning folders.

2 Likes

I’m not seeing many alarmists, since the time lines from most scientists are proving to be too slow, and they are constantly having to change their predictions after measurements.

1 Like

If those are the two sides you see, then is it possible you’re missing the consensus among the vast majority of climate scientists?

7 Likes
1 Like

Binders.

Putting women in mere folders is not sufficiently restrictive.

1 Like

Excellent book, I’ve read it. Quite long but we have the time now.

Definition of hypocrite. 1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion . 2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.

1 Like

What Nemo said.

1 Like

CNN

Yes, discobrat, this is a “complete sentence”

My bad, but then she’s 16 and a rebel.

1 Like

Oops, and my bad!

Don’t mess with him. He issued a STRONG travel advisory. Today he extended said strong travel advisory until the end of April. If that doesn’t work he might go so far as a double top secret dog dare strong advisory. When that happens, whoo boy, look out!

1 Like

Oh, that’s funny! Has that become “your song” now?
I remember being in Vietnam in 68-69, back in the rear, smoking pot with a couple black friends when this song came on the air. One guy said something like, “Look at this MF. He’s dying because someone left a fucking cake out in the rain and he doesn’t have the recipe to bake another one and we’re in MFing Vietnam in the monsoon. Shit, we need to write a song.”
@philmore

4 Likes

Facts have something to do with elections.

Everybody has their flat sides.

If you can’t cut a guy who went through the Holocaust a break because his emotions overtake his rationality, who can you cut a break to?

Further, this particular quarrel is off topic in this thread.

1. It’s hardly a “quarrel.” On the one hand you have apparently mindless worship; and on the other hand you have factual assertions you can verify about the difference between word and deed.

2. There are (still) many Holocaust survivors who are not complete hypocrites. It would be better to reserve our praise for them.

1 Like

Binder? I hardly know her. (I’m sure it’s been said before.)

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available