Trump Asked PA GOP State Leader Twice To Overturn Biden’s Win, Marking 3rd State In Pressure Campaign

OT but it seems we will be fighting his legacy for many years to come. Holy shit this is scary.

18 Likes

I agree, obviously, but Biden will need to be pushed, starting right now, before he announces his pick for the AG post.

10 Likes

(shakes fist at you) Great, now that’s gonna be stuck in my head all damn day now.
Turnabout is fair play…
Well, I’m standing on a corner in Winslow, Arizona, and such a fine sight to see…

9 Likes

Trump is a criminal. That we’ve known for his entire adult life. That he keeps committing crimes is not at all remarkable. But his Republican toadies who are “elected officials” for whom elections are as essential as water for survival, are joining this serial criminal by pissing in their own well. That to me is remarkable and ultimately suicidal for any politician. It boggles my mind.

4 Likes

That’s the problem, that is the way it’s treated and will anything, anything be done about all of these felonies. I can only hope the appropriate jurisdictions are taking notes and doing research to bring these things up in court. Look at all the damage being done by putting this crap out there day after day and people going ho hum, another day in corrupt America.

7 Likes

In Wisconsin, he’s gone beyond that. He has Biden and Harris included with the State as defendants in his latest lawsuit.

Plus, even though our slate of electors should be those those for the Dems, we’re missing the deadline today.

6 Likes
2 Likes

11 Likes

And that I think is the question historians will or should ask. Why didn’t he do that? Would he have lost support from his base? Unlikely, since they follow him slavishly. And any leakage would have been more than made up by the swing voters he would have won. It’s a question that anyone who wants to run as a populist needs to ask themselves. Can you really be a populist when you won’t ever do what the majority of the people want?

8 Likes

You got me

2 Likes

2 Likes

What the actual Fuck? But then again it’s Trump, who’s slogan seems to be “Sue 'em all”.

3 Likes

Exactly! He had the unique ability, even more than Clinton would have had, to control the pandemic by rallying his supporters around mask wearing and social distancing. Democrats would’ve done it because we believe in science, and we wouldn’t have all these maskholes out here refusing to do the right thing by wearing masks. It’s just stunning, but to answer your question, I think it just comes down to his rank stupidity. He was just too damn stupid to do the most obvious thing in the world.

15 Likes

Take it easy plucky. :laughing:

4 Likes

Wouldn’t that also be a state crime and subject to state prosecution?

The criminals in the Senate (Graham, et al) have stated they will not approve any Biden AG nominee.

2 Likes

Had this discussion with a friend recently. It blew my mind when it set in. Yes, in fact, had he shown any leadership whatsoever on COVID, he likely would have won handily.

That thought scares me the most when I ponder this past year and election. Had he done what all "the libs" were crying for him to do, he would have won re-election.

All of his other transgressions would have fallen by the wayside. The destruction of our democracy would have been completed. It’s still hard for me to wrap my head around that.

I guess, in hindsight, we should be thankful he let COVID rage unabated?? :thinking:

9 Likes

No. No. No. That is a great song, because it sympathizes with the “Desparado.”
Equating this POS with the “Desparado” is completely wrong.

I can’t even think of a song that expresses sufficient opprobrium for a character for it to be adequate for the orange mussolini.

4 Likes

It’s who he is…

At times I say to my husband - he could have gotten gun control thru what with his rabid support - he could have gotten major infrastructure programs thru… And my husband looks at me and says - you really need to quit thinking he’s a normal person and wants to do good for the country.

13 Likes

trump walked out when he found out Gable had never fought in the WWE.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available