Trump Appears Injured After Loud Sounds At Campaign Rally In Pennsylvania

God works in mischievous ways.

3 Likes

Such passion. Might be beer or two as well.

6 Likes

Alcohol turns a person into one of the Seven Dwarfs.

That’s definitely a “Grumpy”.

I, myself, am a “Sleepy”.

(Ok, sometimes “Dopey”.)

4 Likes

“[Trump] is a cause”

Exactly right.

Republicans didn’t shoot or threaten Republicans before Trump.

8 Likes

Here’s my new conspiracy theory

Some high up repubs were getting nervous about Donnie’s mouth and age and thought they would take him out and put in Nikki who has a better chance of beating Biden but would be on board with project 2025. Then rally around remember Donnie. The martyr

1 Like

Agree. What brings to me, again, (using the left side of my brain and not the right side), is the importance of getting gun violence under control in this country. We are awash in guns - over 400 million. That is just a recipe for disaster. The public wants responsible gun control. This guy had a AR-15 with at least ten rounds of ammo. How can that be helpful in our society. If Biden can turn this from an us vs. them discussion to a gun control discussion, the GOP has no counter argument. They almost lost Dear Leader to a rogue AR-15. How much more serious can it get than that.

At a minimum the Democrats should push for immediately renewing the 1990’s assault weapons ban that Senator Biden helped push through the Congress and that curbed this type of violence for ten years until the GOP refused to renew the expiring law.

16 Likes

Looking at the image with this article…odd that the blood heads to trump’s mouth…

3 Likes

Yes please!!!

5 Likes

The SS (!) tackled him and held him face down while shooter was being “neutralized”.

Just gravity

7 Likes

He was laying under the SS tits down

4 Likes

I do not trust anything about trump. What he says or does.

8 Likes

Why don’t we just go full Parallax View?
An unsuspecting GQPer was lured to the rooftop with his gun, to be killed by the FBI, while the Antifa shooter who took the shot escaped to Berkeley where he’ll be kitted out to rumble with some true 'Murican patriots tomorrow.

4 Likes

He was lying under the SS.

Just another day.

3 Likes

I find it hard to believe he was grazed by a bullet. Shrapnel from a teleprompter or some screen seems more likely.

7 Likes

There is a still photo somewhere showing what appears to be a bullet trail passing behind him at the right height to hit his ear. Don’t know if it’s been verified. Also, the photos and videos of the event show the teleprompter panels in one piece after the USSS tackled him to the floor.

Based on early evidence, he was just one lucky bastard. A trajectory just an inch to the right would have been fatal.

13 Likes

I’m old enough to remember when a GOP gubernatorial candidate, a self-described MAGA Republican, declared that "Some folks need killing! It’s time for somebody to say it. It’s not a matter of vengeance. It’s not a matter of being mean or spiteful. It’s a matter of necessity!”

14 Likes

Are you thinking that all gun owners are de facto members of a militia? Formalizing that status for modern citizens might be a timely idea. Then all of the governors would have to create rules/regs/oversight, right?

3 Likes

What was previously an abstract eventuality is now a very real possibility in someone’s mind.

Perhaps it will rattle him.

Perhaps he’ll double down on his belligerence.

Hang on to your wigs & keys; it’s gonna be a bumpy ride.

6 Likes

44 Likes

Murder works, say Republicans. Retribution is good. God is anger, fear, and hate.

This is the best reason for alienated Republicans to vote Democrat, the Party of Redemption.

9 Likes