Trump Ally David Perdue Will Launch Bid For Georgia Governor

Purdue’s motto: MSDGA–Make Self-Dealing Great Again. In Georgia!

1 Like

May this be the first of many races split by The Loser™’s hubris. Proceed!

4 Likes

And it’s his ‘Real Americans’ that are dying at the rate of a thousand a day. I’d be more likely to say that COVID is done with Real Americans and the plan is to take them all out.

2 Likes

“Trump the pedophile” is barely supported by one woman’s lawsuit that ended up getting withdrawn. “Perdue the pedophile” is supported by nothing. Accusing political enemies of being pedophiles is classic QAnon nonsense.

2 Likes

Fortunately, he also touched TFG or vice-versa, and his career is now dead.

Too bad he didn’t tour some downed power lines.

1 Like

It’s as though the Goobers in and out of office and in the media want republicans to get ill or die. There is an obvious statistical divide with getting vaxxed and staying out of a hospital and those who don’t follow any rules of safety. I was at a morning farmer’s market yesterday that was held outside as usual and fully half to 2/3rds of people had no mask on or were wearing them incorrectly so even folk on the left are not taking the pandemic very seriously. I sure am. I have my booster in my arm and I wear a mask anywhere I go. And I keep trips as short as possible. Purell is my friend…there’s a squirt bottle of it in my car.

3 Likes

No, the denial is deep with these folks. They want the ‘others’ to die and if it takes out a few of their own in the offing, they’re ok with that. And any reports of unvaxxed getting sick and dying more than the ‘others’ are is simply either fake news or such a threat to their narrative that they’re fine with ignoring it.

Summary statement: so much for their ‘sanctity of life’ stance.

4 Likes

I call this “deliberate stupidity”. When I was in the lab where I worked I told the grad students I tried to mentor that I did not do well when presented with deliberate stupidity. And it was over decades to many students that I told this lesson. I hope it took.
Millions people are believing bullshit. It’s frustrating and so obvious. And it leads me to put up a visual of it…

fox toiletheadsFoxCult

4 Likes

OK … Perdue is a “good-ole Boy” dim bulb … Kemp is a bit more of a devious ass-hole … either way, they will engage in a vigorous punching match over the coming months

Either way, with these two battling & and this much clarity as to their lack of cerebral firepower - it is clear that the candidate that emerges will be the intellectual equivalent of a back-up infielder going to the pitcher’s mound … and throwing lazy 40 MPH pitches …

with this much time … this much clarity … and clear advance notice that they will be as underhanded and as dirty as anything Georgia has ever seen (remember the GOP players in Georgia have trash talked Stacey Abrams in the past - has baselessly smeared her in the past - screamed that she should be in prison)
… the Democrats have absolutely no excuse for not being prepared to absolutely crush … then …incinerate either one of them.

3 Likes

They absolutely do want to further the pandemic for political purposes. They’re more than willing to sacrifice some constituents in order to be able to complain that Biden has not been able to end the pandemic (i.e. failed to force them to be reasonable people). All the things they said about Biden during the election about using the pandemic for political gain is exactly what they are engaged in now. It’s always projection with them. Always.

4 Likes

I wonder for how long will Trump allow DeSantis to play him in FL?

I’m clueless there: but it’s some kind of indicator of what post-tRump world will be.

2 Likes

Nah, just don’t give them mouth-to-mouth resuscitation after you shoot them.

3 Likes

So Republicans have long since shown themselves to be shameless; they now demonstrate a complete lack of pride or minimal self-esteem by being bamboozled by an obvious mountebank.

2 Likes

I keep coming back to there are certainly younger men within the party formerly known as the GOP, who are ambitious. Having Dotard out of office, but still controlling certain people’s destiny isn’t going sit well with these men.
So who will make the first move, and when will it come in pulling the carpet out from under Trump?

1 Like

I’d propose tRump will be shown to be deep in criminality of a grossly obvious nature: and soon. That would be the time: so, it’s due to outside events.

3 Likes

Kemp, Perdue. When given the choice of 2 turds how do you choose?

That really begs 4 questions: 1) did you know he was a fucking idiot when you hired him? If not, what changed? Why didn’t you fire him then? What does all that make you?

3 Likes

I’ve always liked the alliterative nature of “intentional ignorance”.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available