Tracking Matt Gaetz: The Florida Man’s Life Since He Started Getting Heat From The Feds | Talking Points Memo

Rep. Matt Gaetz’s (R-FL) political career has been imploding for longer than we knew.

It really began with the June 2020 indictment of Joel Greenberg, a buddy of his and associate in ways that we’re still coming to fully understand. But a fuller picture of the charges that Gaetz may face has not become clear until this past week, when the New York Times broke the revelation that federal prosecutors are investigating Gaetz over potential sex-trafficking charges relating to an alleged relationship with a 17-year old.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1367960

Nothing says “love” like Gaetz’s fiance Ms. Luckey referring to him as her “travel buddy!” WTF?? And, Kimberly Guilfoyle is the “Charo of the Republican Party!” What a toilet witch!!

23 Likes

So all the stuff–pederasty, whoring, trafficking, drugs, eating babies!–that Qanon told us about weren’t happening in the basement of Comet Pizza(which doesn’t actually have a basement!) but in the attic of Mar-a-Lago. And it wasn’t Dems, it was hard core rightie Trump-worshipping Republicans doing the deeds. So the whole reason for attacking the Capitol is ass backwards. But at least Matt Gaetz is a Christian(and sexist, and sexual predator and racist) so he will soon be forgiven by the faithful…scum®.

32 Likes

Kimberley Guilfoyle has so much botox in her face, chest, and butt, that she probably had her nethers botoxed and plastic surgeryed too, made good looking for her man. At least, since botox kills the nerves, she doesn’t have to feel Don Jr.'s little thingie. Like father, like son.

5 Likes

At which time she will be way too old.

23 Likes
28 Likes

Local news hasn’t been carrying it here in the Florida 1st, but I’ll report back again after the News At Five Thirty:

WECP leads with Capitol crash

Vaccine age expansion to 18 on Monday is No. 2

Number 3 - Tourism is up

Number 4 - World Autism awareness week

Number 5 - weather brief

Number 6 - There it is!

20 Likes

Q: If a RWNJ implodes in spectacular fashion but conservative media doesn’t cover it, did it really happen?

A: Emphatically yes. At least with respect to a substantial majority of American citizens and the world.

16 Likes

Methinks Daddy Gaetz ain’t gonna be helpful this time.

18 Likes

Me either.

3 Likes

What stands out to me is the under-the-radar dating plus a proposal after, at most, nine months? Followed by an engagement period of as much as four years?

So, a rush immediately followed by an extended pause?

Interesting. I’m not sure what this means, but I’m willing to assume that Gaetz was desperate to have the cover of a committed relationship as quickly as he could make it happen. I wonder what the odds are that this woman makes it to the altar?

58 Likes
45 Likes

Andrew Cuomo approves this message. It makes him look like a choir boy.

11 Likes

Close to nil at a guess.

13 Likes

Yeah, considering how flagrantly he apparently flaunted his sexual peccadillos, “December 10, 2020…The two are not publicly known to be dating at this time” stood out to me. She comes out of nowhere and suddenly they are engaged, just as it turns out a criminal investigation for sex crimes is heating up in the DOJ? There’s something rotten in county of Seminole…

26 Likes

That’s RICH! New York may donate to Matt’s legal fees.

3 Likes

Tangentially, Gaetz wanted to run for Senate in Alabama.

12 Likes

This Ginger Luckey?

3 Likes

She doesn’t appear to be the type to go in for conjugal visitation, so I am guessing slim.

3 Likes

Papa CAN’T afford the scrutiny into his own history. And why waste fortune on lost cause? This is one DUI too many.

7 Likes