Top Writer For Tucker Carlson’s Show Resigns After Secretly Posting Racist And Sexist Comments Online | Talking Points Memo

Good to know Trump now has a replacement at the ready should Steven Miller ever need to step down. Neff said.

9 Likes

I don’t get it. Was he fired for doing his private racism and misogyny on company racism and misogyny time?

30 Likes

Or maybe The Gap.

4 Likes

Spoken like a professional propagandist.

8 Likes

that is about all they are capable of doing

1 Like

From the article:

White supremacy is a hoax. What Carlson and Neff call a “hoax” is the assertion that believers in White supremacy are responsible for a lot of the anti-Black violence, even when the perpetrators say so themselves.

6 Likes

They’re like nightcrawlers, as soon as the flashlight beam hits them they suck into the ground at astonishing speed.

4 Likes

Racism, anger and hate is a hallmark of conservatism. It is the underlying vileness of the ideology, folks.

5 Likes

That guy who hangs around the shallow end of the pool watching the kids?

9 Likes

That’s the one.

4 Likes

Gotcha, the nightcrawler, however, has multiple uses casting, bait, etc.
Worms such as Neff don’t even make good fertilizer.

1 Like

That’s a good one :grimacing:

1 Like

Why?
I mean, isn’t that what Tucker is for? His entire raison d’etre - white male supremacy?

9 Likes

I’d love to know how many of the little Tuckers read Neff’s quotes and said. 'What’s wrong about that?".

2 Likes

They were mad that he was giving away good material for nothing.

Probably something about a “no freelancing” clause in his contract.

8 Likes

but this means that nick danger will be here more often than ever now that neff has more time on his hands

2 Likes

Don’t forget the misogyny!

4 Likes

Secretly? WTF for?!?!?!

2 Likes

" Top Writer For Tucker Carlson’s Show Resigns After Secretly Posting Racist And Sexist Comments Online"

So now there will be no excuses of what comes out of Carlsons mouth.He owns it.

The turning on Dr Fauci,Carlson stared that conversation.

The flipping of Flynns guilty plea,Carlson was pushing that also.

4 Likes

They’re mad that he’s been wasting his best material, not keeping it for the show.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available