Top Writer For Tucker Carlson’s Show Resigns After Secretly Posting Racist And Sexist Comments Online | Talking Points Memo

The top writer for Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show resigned after a CNN media reporter uncovered that the lead writer had penned racist, sexist, and homophobic comments in an online forum using a pseudonym.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1320037

Good!

BTW, I saw a picture of him and it’s clear why he has time to write stupid racist shit instead of spending romantic time with women (or men).

15 Likes

My husband is a graduate of Dartmouth and in the latest Darmouth alumni magazine they did a write up on this guy which was quite favorable. In it Neff wrote about how fair he was and how important it was to be accurate in whatever he put out.

24 Likes

That he was posting total crap is not a shocker at all.

That he resigned because he was found out is a bit of a surprise.

29 Likes

Good riddance to racist trash
BUT
The wrong racist left the TCS/Faux News…
Though
I’ll take the lesser racist departure as a win for decency!

5 Likes

Darmouth Alumni? Probably part of the later spawn of the Ingraham, D’Sousa alumni who were the band of enfant terribles who in the 80’s caused a lot of grief.

14 Likes

“Carlson’s former top writer Blake Neff, posted a series of derogatory comments about women, Black, Asian, and LGBTQ people.”

This is shocking.

Said no person with a functioning brain stem who ever stumbled across Fox by accident on a cable box.

42 Likes

Racist-ass white guy hired another racist-ass white guy. Film at 11.

26 Likes

bravely turned his tail and fled.

15 Likes

Oh come on he must have been triggered or afraid of the “cancel culture”.

9 Likes

Just imagine what tucker’s “bottom” writers say online.

10 Likes

Wait, wait, woah.

This show has writers?

38 Likes

Anything [Carlson is] reading off the teleprompter, the first draft was written by me

Was the tipster Tucker, because that article exposed him as a weak fraud?

10 Likes

So, an Incel thing, maybe…?

More enlightening to me is that it turns out Tucker Carlson is nothing more than a hateful little marionette who dresses up to read speeches off of teleprompters, written by Incel Racists.

And this surprises… who?

17 Likes

So, why the big uproar about Neff writing derogatory comments about women, Black, Asian, and LGBTQ people anonymously online when he’s been doing it openly on Tucker Carlson’s show for years?

33 Likes

Old Navy Saying: "When there’s trouble on the deck, look to the bridge."

10 Likes

There is a twist to the story, that’s true.

Now, let’s see if My Pillow pulls its advertising.

6 Likes

Do you have any Banana Republic sayings? I think that’s about where we’re at right now.

8 Likes

(or farm animals).

2 Likes

"There is freedom of speech, but I cannot guarantee freedom after speech." Idi Amin Dada, or more specifically, His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available