Top House Republicans Line Up Behind Liz Cheney’s Primary Challenger | Talking Points Memo

How about she was a never Trumper at the Republican convention in 2016?

Agreed!!! Especially since their white underwear is most certainly no longer white!

5 Likes

Yeah, but Roy Moore was a true clown fiesta candidate and had a lot of negatives, not just being a MAGAt. As @inversion points out, it took multiple compounding factors to bring Doug Jones over the finish line ahead of Moore.

7 Likes

You underestimate the clownishness of Dotard T rumpp, and of everyone he endorses. I invite you to reflect on the previous 6 years of life in America to see my point.

Yeah but hell - so was Kellyanne Conway. She was working for Ted Cruz, too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
8 Likes

Yes, he is.

7 Likes

Stalin knew a useful idiot when he saw one.

5 Likes

TBF: Stalin lived, and died, long before “Reality TV”, so, poor Stalin never stood a chance.

Frankly, I’m still waiting for the GQPers to go ahead and declare Trump to be our God-Emperor. I mean, that’s the last step, isn’t it?

5 Likes

Dean Baquet has no regrets.

19 Likes

It is Wyoming.

3 Likes

14 Likes

Obviously, you don’t have access to the same hallucinogenics the GQP uses.

8 Likes

Still wouldn’t be enough for a Dem or Cheney to win.

I’m not sure if general managers live by this, but I’ve always believed that they have a future coaches/managers list in their desk drawer.

If the guy they hired doesn’t pan out, there are at least three more who are available.

That’s what i think the Wyoming GOP chair has now.

3 Likes

Jojo was a bank robber.

4 Likes

Liz Cheney is popular in Wyoming.
Qevin McCarthy is not.
Neither is Elise Stefanik—if they even know who the fuck she is.

This is just the usual GQP bullshit—“agree with everything we say and do or you’re a commie pinko librul and your mother dresses you funny.”

16 Likes

OT: Associated Press: Canadian police arresting protesters, towing rigs in Ottawa.

16 Likes

Please refer to @tena answer.

4 Likes

I just find it funny that someone who was an enemy is now his choice. It says a lot about her and Donnie.

5 Likes

I think that’s an unfair characterization. That’s a little like calling Hitler a “painter.” Mr. Stalin was a mass murderer of EPIC proportions; his corruption was just a hobby.

4 Likes

He has to die first. That’s how it worked for saint ronnie.

6 Likes