Tom Cotton Predicts There Will Be A Peaceful Transfer Of Power … In 2025

exactly. that they are rushing so fast to seat this psycho is an extreme tell that they think trump is out on jan 20.

2 Likes

a peaceful transfer of power will “happen again in 2025” after the President’s supposed second term.

…and into his third?

Sadly, he’s running for re-election this year and he’s virtually unopposed. The Dem dropped out after the filing deadline, blocking anyone else from running and the Libertarian (?) won’t really mount any kind of serious challenge.

Someone needs to find dirt on this fool. Whether financial shenanigans or tapping his foot in an airport men’s restroom. There’s got to be something!

Between the NYT’s bombshell story about Trump’s taxes, Parscale’s psychotic meltdown, Biden and Dems’ ever-improving election chances, the coming SCOTUS fight, and now Biden treating Trump like the McMansion Trash that he clearly is by demanding that he take a pre-debate drug test, it feels like this if finally the beginning of the end of things for Trump and the GOP. October’s around the corner and I sense a coming set of indictments in NY, from both AG James and DA Vance. Politically timed? Fuck yeah, and I just dare the GOP to try to make that the story, and in so doing keep the real story front and center. This is just the start. I bet there’s much more to come. The knives are coming out!

Trump is a politically, financially and legally dead man stumbling.

Are you talking about Lynn Cheney again?

Still can’t get over the fact that she once dated one of Israel’s founders, who was mysteriously murdered in a still officially unsolved case. Reality is weirder than any fiction.

I wonder if he was thinking it would be peaceful in 2025 because power would be transferring to Ivanka.

Dog forbid it would go to someone competent or deserving.

As always, Charles Pierce says it best (about Cotton): “Bobble-throated slapdick.” Gold, Jerry, that’s gold!

Always at your service, sir.

1 Like

Typical CNN bait-click. Just like 2016. Put the obviously insane Senator from the South on to say something ridiculous for the headlines. I am surprised CNN doesn’t have Louie Gohmert on more often.

Repuiblicans: “only the finest” Cotton, Manafort, Pascal, and many others. At least Suckabee Sanders got chewed up on Aussie TV. Always wish we had hard-hitting media like the Brits and Aussies.

otton is partly right here. As Biden keeps his pledge to serve only one term there will be a peaceful transfer of power to his Democratic successor whomever that will be.

Conference Chair Liz Cheney (R-WY) who called the peaceful transfer of power “fundamental to the survivor of our Republicans”

Did she really say that, or did she say “of our republic”?

I wouldn’t put it past her to have said “Republicans,” so just checking.

For sometime I have thought the republican emblem shouldn’t be an elephant considering they’re smart and are cool critters. Rather I would offer the Galapagos tortoise. Slow, dim but long lived. Tom Cotton and the Galapagos tortoise do share a feature in common…

1 Like

You forgot both are endangered.

True, my bad. I appreciate the correction. :sunglasses:

1 Like

He is despicable just like Trump. And so unattractive like Ted Cruz.

Though maybe I should have pointed out that one is threatened by humans and the other one is a threatening human. :wink:

1 Like

Repubs lie so often that if Cotton says there will be a peaceful transfer of power I would need to assume and prepare for the opposite.
Growing up I was taught we elect our best and brightest to office. This is clearly not true. Having spent my career in science surrounded by truly brilliant minds I respected… what I see in politics from both parties is dismal at best. Democrats have more of an intellectual base to work from but it still is not in the level of bragging rights. it’s just my own personal observation. No one need join in. Having considered to options for my choices as to who should be in office it is clearly the democrats who should be in the majority. I intend to vote that way when my ballot arrives.

Another reason why I’d like to see the Galapagos tortoise as the new emblem of the GOP is the similarity to other members of that party… to wit:

Why does the one on the right project more character and charisma than that humanoid thing on the left?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available