Tim Walz Lo The Boom On JD Vance Over Jan. 6

Someone said her name three times?

2 Likes

Oh, she’s a beauty. Enjoy your time together. :slight_smile:

1 Like

8 Likes

Don’t check “Rep. Kimble’s” account too closely.

1 Like

MEEEP MEEEP MEEEP

3 Likes

C’mon, leave it in the I/P threads.

2 Likes

There is no such person as Jack Kimble in the House. It’s a spoof.

5 Likes

C’mon, someone’s gonna post a genocidal claim that a certain country not-to-be-named is slaughering orphans sheltering in an orphanage, you can’t really put that one on me.

1 Like

Donao Zedrump

10 Likes

Thank you.

I just popped open a Tröegs IPA after a long day at work, and I would rather enjoy learning more about Jack Smith’s unsealed filing than swatting at feuding fellow community members on today’s Morning Memo thread.

That’s enough.

14 Likes

Who’s the other goober in the photo? They both look like they’re dressed for a half-day whale watch cruise, not disaster relief.

6 Likes

But I can hold you accountable for whether and how you choose to respond to these scurrilous claims that Liechtenstein is massacring Belgian orphans because they chose the wrong ratio of Frenchness to Germanity. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well, as Rachel Maddow put it, (paraphrasing here), “One of the candidates came off as an Ivy-League, polished, smooth speaker, and the other one won the debate.”

My take was sort of like Josh’s, in that I was frustrated that Walz didn’t go after Vance more aggressively, but after listening to some of the commentary, I realized, like Josh, that I was not really his intended audience. The intended audience was that small group of undecided voters who keep saying they want to know more details about what both sides intend to do if elected, and Walz certainly gave them that much better than Vance did.

10 Likes

To which I’d have to point out that Liechtenstein stayed “neutral” during WWII…

1 Like

Popeil Inflatable family! Order now and we’ll send not one, but two inflatable families, free at no extra charge. *Just pay shipping and handling!

15 Likes

Vindman is a twin. Are we even sure that we know which one is running?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Nobody in this day and time would be willing to stand and listen to hours of policy speeches. That was entertainment in Lincoln’s day; these days people want something closer to The Quiz Show With Balls.

I think copy editors are an extinct species. Or maybe just chronically unemployed.

1 Like

In his defense of not answering, he still won’t answer the question.

Why is he not willing to say Trump won?

Some should ask Trump why JD doesn’t have his back like Pence didnt…

“Like can you even trust him to insurrect when you need?”

3 Likes