Tim Walz Lo The Boom On JD Vance Over Jan. 6

Is this the Democrats October surprise? Yawn …

I was hoping for something like diddling kids with Diddy … but even that wouldn’t raise an eyebrow with the MAGAts. There is no bottom for them.

4 Likes

Closer to the source on the ground:

But in TPM Forum Translate: “Schools and orphanages full of kiddies learning their alif-ba-taas direct targets of smirking, direct descendants of the Einsatzgruppen.”

1 Like

If anything the MAGA crowd is disappointed he didn’t succeed.

3 Likes

It is 165 pages. I got through about 75 and will wait for someone else’s analysis. It was just too long and I felt like I knew alot of it.

5 Likes

No one can vote for tRump? Just watch. tRump could wipe his ass with The Constitution and flush it down his gold toilet. They have no bottom.

8 Likes

Indeed. I would suggest maybe don’t vote for the guy who after 10 years has a “concept of a plan” for healthcare?

3 Likes

This summary was in the TPM’s coverage comment thread.

4 Likes

Gotta give respect to Hezbollah.

At least they acknowledged Nasrallah’s death.

When the IDF gets Sinwar, hamas will count each body part as an innocent civilian. All 250 of them from the blast.

Well, it might sway some undecided voters. I said, might.

1 Like

Galveston happened in large part because of a petty Washington bureacrat.

The bureau’s director, Willis Moore, “was so jealous of the Cubans that he shut off the flow of data from Cuba to the U.S.,” he says. At the same time, Moore told regional U.S. forecasters that “that they could not on their own issue a hurricane warning, they had to go through Washington”

“The Galveston hurricane made people realize you can’t play politics with a weather bureau,” Emanuel says. “If you make it political, people will die.”

Or privatized

6 Likes

Anyone who is undecided just needs to be thrown off a bridge.

2 Likes

{Sarcasm}
Ridding the US of pesky non-white immigrants, priceless.
{/Sarcasm}

1 Like

My parents just got rid of their 91 Saturn SL. They purchased it new at the time. When I went with them to the dealer to pick it up the Thomas Hill hearings were on the radio. It ran well for years, one of GMs better small cars, until they degraded the brand. In recent years it became a second car for them. Recently it started to get janky and run rough so they donated it to charity.

5 Likes

Just so it doesn’t get lost in Jack Smith & debate hubbub.

12 Likes

Yes. I’m aware of that too.

2 Likes

Nah, just another day. I do hope he has a public grave though. I have some business I’ll need to attend to.

1 Like

Best to save the six-pack, add another six-pack to it, and go for the real root of the problem.

https://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/29/business/ed-peterson-78-inventor-of-warning-alarm-for-trucks-backing-up.html

2 Likes

I don’t know, back up alarms seem kind of tame. We have a nursing facility behind us about 100 yards, I swear the garbage trucks lift the dumpsters and then smash them to the ground when they pick up the trash. As a courtesy the facility asked them not to come at 4:30 in the morning. Gee, thanks.

5 Likes

Probably passing out cans of Goya Refried Beans to the golf course groundskeepers.

‘Well, they looked like homeless people to me Dad!’

3 Likes

They’re at the very root of all of this modern anger and angst. No escaping the “announcement” that there is some vehicle backing up somewhere within half a mile of you.

I’ll vote for trump happily if he promises to ban the shit altogether.

2 Likes