Tim Walz Lo The Boom On JD Vance Over Jan. 6

Now I’m laughing!

2 Likes

Not IQ, immaturity, and probably Republican parents

5 Likes

I know. Believe me, I know the type.

Back in my day, she would have had a Fiero.

6 Likes

Further: School shootings are just a “fact of life.”

4 Likes

That may be true for you, but I’m guessing you and I have different parameters for what we consider excellent political debate moderating. No moderator is going to ask all the questions I want them to pose, and I don’t need or expect moderators to jump in every 30 seconds and correct every half-truth or lie. That’s mostly the other candidate’s job, and that kind of moderating is a double-edged sword anyway. I prefer a mostly hands-off approach except where it concerns enforcing the rules and challenging demonstrable lies. That’s what I got.

5 Likes

Republican dad: Its Obama and Harris’ fault you are kicked off (now vs years ago)

3 Likes

Yes, the keep your kids on your family health insurance policy until age 26 was incorporated into the ACA as way to fill in the gap of the uninsured population. It’s also an inexpensive way expand coverage because young people tend to have fewer health problems so the risk pool is expanded.(JD Vance could really use a primer about what pooling risk or insurance is). Additionally people in that demographic are attending college and tech or trade schools and getting their footing in the workforce or starting businesses where they might not be able to obtain health insurance.

10 Likes

They crashed John McCains funeral. There is no bottom for them.

14 Likes

I respect you point of view and we are arent that misaligned :sunglasses:

I can agree on being pleasantly surprised with how the modrrators did… And take the win :beers:

2 Likes

:thinking:

Isn’t that where they feed?

3 Likes

ETTD

4 Likes

We put a tuned up 6 cylinder in a Fiero in HS in auto shop…

It did run quite right, which was good because it was already way to fast. Was so loud he got pulled over a ton and sold it before he killed himself

6 Likes

Agreed. I have a laywer friend and one of his famous says, and I think it applies to all walks of life and not just in the courtroom, is “you have to pick your battles.” You can’t get caught up in minutiae. Win on the big stuff.

3 Likes

Congo was not a French colony, it was a Belgian colony. Check out the book King Leopold’s Ghost. Brutal! There’s also a documentary version of it that’s available in its entirety on youtube.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tSi4EZn-Kg

5 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Geeze. Why do they call it “The Morning Memo Drinking Game” if you aren’t supposed to drink in the morning?

8 Likes

New Rule: Everyone who posts a Cat pic has to take a shot. When they post it.

5 Likes

So you’re saying they did their moderating in moderation?

5 Likes

Are they handing out bottles of Trump branded water? Years ago, before their entry into politics they would show up at fashion week, which in NYC is kind of a big deal since it’s a couple of billion dollar industry. A number of attendees there would kind of roll their eyes. “Ugh, them”. Unfortunately it fed into the narrative that Trump was being mistreated by the elites of New York society.

2 Likes

Holy Shit, the video of Sheriff in KY gunning down that poor judge has been made public…was shown in court. Case is being televised.

Mrs. Tater was playing it on TV…I don’t have a link for you at this time. Horrible. Family of Sheriff were shocked/silent, family of judge were sobbing.

He hunted him around the office and killed him under his desk where the wounded judge had crawled.

6 Likes