Tim Walz Lo The Boom On JD Vance Over Jan. 6

Fun fact from a trumpster
Without those hurricanes, the oceans would die from lack of oxygen. It takes a massive force to churn the waters and bring oxygen to the depths, and regulate ocean temperatures.

Many of the areas hit by lingering storms would go into drought. Much of that land is sandy soil.

Hurrìcanes are necessary and needed.

8 Likes

Manslaughter. Charge all of the managers and the owner of the facility.

10 Likes

Please note i’m really only quibbling about “excellent” (“decent to good” feels closer)

If i’m to separate out the moderating and the questions. Moderating gets higher marks for sure. (Repyblican tears about it proves that much)

I just think we got so used to shit moderators that our barometer lost its calibration some.

Just as Trump is so awful, Vance, by not completely dissembling got high marks.

th

2 Likes

Well her photo looks fake. Gerber baby with a wig and oversized glasses

4 Likes

That’s ridiculous teleology and a complete non-sequitur.

9 Likes

DonOLD invented the phone!

2 Likes

Are you sure you’re being redirected to ActBlue?

1 Like

Trump is more like this:

4 Likes

Soft bigotry of low expectations.

There wasn’t much of a bar to clear to exceed recent debate debacles.

5 Likes

Currently arguing with my cop cousin about “the atrocities committed on the American people.”

5 Likes

Won’t take that bet. What the O/U on her IQ?

1 Like

They think I am.

Also they have records of my old card and current.

We just had to kick our only kid off the fambly plan back in July when they hit 26.
Which, in itself, is a benefit of ACA, right? That age limit got raised because of ACA I believe.

15 Likes

Yep one of the hardest things to accept is to accept people for who they are and not what we want them to be. “He shoulda…he coulda…why didn’t he” . Don’t get me wrong, I admire your passion (and your dogs and cats and lovely location pictures) but dissing someone for not doing or saying something the way you want it done is (long pause while trying to come up with a polite way of saying like an old white guy republican which I know you’re not) , well, rather republican of you.

Christamitey! I give up! I don’t think that there’s a tasteless photo op stunt or a grift that this fucking family won’t indulge in.

19 Likes

If I recall correctly they used to get kicked off the parents insurance at the later of when they turned 18 or ceased being a full time student. Obamacare extended that to 26 which was great (our last one fell off last year).

12 Likes

Hop on over the Joshes new thread,Oct suprise
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/live-blog/jack-smith-releases-report-detailing-what-crimes-trump-committed-on-january-6

6 Likes

This is just a useful idiot that Media uses to try and both go against the narrative younger folks prefer democrats, and also make that generation look stupid.

GenZ is getting fucked over. The spoiled genZ meme is backward and usually spread by the generations that had it easiest…

3 Likes

Late to the party today… busy doing family stuff.

We know we’re living in an alternate universe when VP candidate chastises moderator: ‘You’re not supposed to be fact checking’… ‘but the only reason to object is because I’m lying’. Ooops, I just admitted I was lying.

11 Likes