Tim Walz Lo The Boom On JD Vance Over Jan. 6

I’m starting a new game called “JD is the…”

I’ll lead: JD is the Eagle Scout whose mother did all the work getting the required merit badges

13 Likes

Ours have, including the one yesterday.

1 Like

Still no answer…

One might call it damning

10 Likes

I’d love to interview this “undecided voter.”

Does she mean Medicaid as “state health care?”

She sounds like an extremely low-information voter.

9 Likes

Does that mean that ultimately the ol trump tower should be given to the tribe that originally held the land? The state of So Dak will be returned to the Sioux? And Florida will once again belong to the Seminole? I know that was snark but what they’re proposing is evil and decent people should be calling them out for it.

2 Likes

I remember Mr. Brown, and W staring out an airplane window at the disaster below, well.
Donnie’s gutting of disease observers in Wuhan should’ve justifiably tarred to him like Katrina tarred Bush.

12 Likes

Percolation. Let the facts percolate.

We can’t expect Walz to have this at his fingertips. If the debates serve any purpose it’s the wealth of information in the postmortem over days. Hot takes be damned!

14 Likes

For me, the moderating was excellent. I don’t mind uncomfortable, gotcha questions on subjects where candidates have given clumsy or inaccurate answers. The question posed to Walz about China was a fair one, and Walz ultimately handled it well by calling himself a knucklehead. It also revealed something about his character: that he’s not going to lie and say he didn’t say it. What I mind is when the Democrat is the only one to get those questions.

18 Likes

29 years old.

$1000 says she was on her parents insurance during the Trump administration…

25 Likes

Spoiled entitled Gen Z in all their full glory.

2 Likes

Tbf, other slavers thought Leopold was cruel for no apparent reason.

4 Likes

Wow – Fox News cuts away from Vance’s event in Michigan right as he starts defending Trump’s big lie

18 Likes

Is it recorded on your credit card statement? If I buy a pack of gum with my card my phone pings to alert me.

What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

That’s true; although, it does highlight the folly in Project 2025’s planned cuts to NOAA and hurricane tracking.
I really don’t need to hear another, “Nobody could’ve foreseen…,” from Donnie in my lifetime.

10 Likes

This is just a variation on his hate for Haitian immigrants. The Congo and Haiti were French colonies, and the slaves in Haiti spoke a French Creole. Fun fact, the French Creole is an official language of Haiti, is not readily intelligible even to French speakers, and is the source for Trump’s ‘languages that no one can understand’. He’s just camouflaging his attacks on Hairians by meandering onto 'the Congo".

7 Likes

Most likely. And she doesn’t understand that fact, naturally.

11 Likes

She sounds like a chain smoker working in an ugly concrete-block building in LeningradSt. Petersburg, but, I admit, I’m paranoid.

Also, just as an aside:

“I lost my state health care after Biden became President…”

I’m reminded that the mortality rate among people who confuse correlation with causation has, over time, approached nearly 100%.

15 Likes

He’s not only a snake oil salesman but he once created a multilevel marketing scheme which included of all things a urinalysis kit. However nothing about sending him your poop. :poop:

You give the Donald your urine and a stack of money? That’s what he wanted, in exchange for a customized vitamin regimen that a Harvard doctor deems a ‘scam.’

“One of the major products that the Trump Network sold was PrivaTest, a urine analysis formulated by Ideal Health, a multi-level marketing company focusing on “naturopathic” products. Naturopathy centers on the idea that the body can self-heal through the use of therapeutic substances like herbs and vitamins. Using this urine test, Ideal Health claimed to be able to “tailor” a vitamin regimen to do just that.“

The Daily Beast – 25 May 16

Trump Vitamins Were Fortified With B.S.

7 Likes

You’re not paranoid. Don’t visit the backpages, now we’re on iran is a victim getting posted here, having had much play in the twitters and online propaganda arena.

5 Likes

I believe Medicaid (MediCal in CA) was created along with MediCare in 1965 by Democrats and signed into law by President Johnson. Before that time, people like her had nothing. There are, in my view, a lot of missed opportunities to remind voters who created these programs (and who opposed them). It’s not necessary to get into wonkish policy nor is it time consuming. Just a short, “may I remind you it was the Democrats who created Medicaid back in 1965, so when you talk about your healthcare I think it’s important that you are clear on who wants to give it to you and who wants to take it away.”

8 Likes