‘Tifa Looks Like Professionals Compared To Us’: Chat Logs Show Terrified Proud Boys After Riot | Talking Points Memo

Some would look at Germany 1933-1942, most will imagine 1950’s America.

4 Likes

Given that antifa rallies were laregly non-violent I would say, yes, "“tifa looks like professionals compare to” [The Proud Boys].

Moreover, I would venture to say most of the violence at antifa rallies were instigated by the police and or outside groups like, say, The Proud Boys.

29 Likes

I guess it just isn’t civilized if the hots aren’t organic and the cot as feathery soft as a billowy cloud.

13 Likes

I can’t love that enough. That and Richard Spencer getting cold cocked on the street are two of my favorite things from this era.

19 Likes

They are probably all too busy watching their backs. Everyone is a suspected informant now, especially new members.

20 Likes

That’s what I’ve been reading since January 7 almost. They don’t trust each other at all - don’t know who is a snitch and who isn’t.

21 Likes

11 Likes

Hell, if they couldn’t pull off a simple goddamn coup …

17 Likes

Semi-O/T: Sleepy AntiFa Joe met with Putin, and looks like he put Putin solidly in his place. Putin’s giving a press conference and it seems like he’s got nothing but at least begrudgingly respectful things to say.

So nice to have adults and patriots back in charge.

34 Likes

OT again—Donnie at his most mentally unhinged at Lindell’s Wisconsin Hatefest.

21 Likes

Reminds me so well of Reservoir Dogs.

13 Likes

Right. Ft. Sumter this wasn’t.

9 Likes

About time too.

That should put paid to all the “no sports for you” bills and take the sting out of the bathroom bills (title 9 only covers educational institutions)

5 Likes

Let’s face it, toothless squeegee bums at freeway exits look like professionals compared to you.

30 Likes

Rod Serling to the Rescue with the Proud Boys…first, a jaunt to 1942-43 Stalingrad…then post-Pearl Harbor Bataan.

Might have room for the Italian Campaign after Anzio…

12 Likes

Y’all do realize that these idiots actually believe that shadowy, ninja like Antifa exists? They have convinced themselves that what was a ruse is not.

Lovely.

18 Likes

Trump led them to a slaughter (and they were stupid and corrupt enough to follow) as he slithered away, hoping to not face consequences. And many of these once proud, now crushed proud boys are pointing the finger at him.

I guess this defeat is going to join all other defeats in the orphanage.

8 Likes

if you own a fruit-stand, expect a runaway car to plow thru it. bank on it!

10 Likes

Ozzie and Harriet meet über Libertarian anarchy, a case study.

6 Likes

Sorry…I wanted to, but I just could not listen to this man today. I trust it was as horrible as I hoped.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available