‘Tifa Looks Like Professionals Compared To Us’: Chat Logs Show Terrified Proud Boys After Riot | Talking Points Memo

Too late.

8 Likes

I love it when you revert to legalese. :heart_eyes:

38 Likes

Way OT—but important and gratifying.

59 Likes

Them’s snowflakes, and they’re melting.

16 Likes

Nordean claimed to no longer be a Trump supporter

Changing teams after the game is over is not the path to absolution.

22 Likes

They expected to be covered, and not have to deal with the consequences of their actions, which it seems they knew to be unlawful.

It sucks being a sucker.

24 Likes

Remember the crying Nazi?

22 Likes

Some people are saying that she’s the megaphone lady from Jan 6th who was giving instructions to others on where to go to let the rest of the people in.

9 Likes

Exactly. Anywhere else in the world, a failed coup would have led to heads getting chopped off. Not three hots and a cot.

17 Likes

Choosing a career as a “shock jock” tells me more than I need to know about that asshole’s mentality.

8 Likes

Game over.

New game.

6 Likes

Fuck, most of them are complaining about THAT!

10 Likes

And this is why all these dire warnings about continued violence (also it’s been over 6 months and nothing) seem quite overheated to me.

17 Likes

17 Likes

Other than perhaps Bannon or some really big money deep thinkers…I don’t believe anyone on the Right really has any plan on what to do if they DO take over govt. or overthrow it.

Hawley, Cruz, Mo Brooks, Plowed Boys, OafCreepers, and every dumfug Rube nearing 70 millions in numbers…has any clue what they are supposed to do if any of their fever dreams come true. How will it work? What kind of govt. are you going to establish? How will you do that? What happens if it falls apart like all your other stoopid ideas and poorly planned fuggups?

29 Likes

Prove they “do”?

5 Likes

As I’ve said a hundred times at least - these people would fuck up a one car funeral. Plans to run something like a government? Yeah sure. Sure.

30 Likes

I’m just going to make a wild guess that these guys didn’t pay attention in American Lit when the instructor assigned “Civil Disobedience” (I doubt that they actually read it). They must have missed the part about defying unjust laws and taking the consequences in order to force change.

11 Likes

This jackass failed to learn anything . He deserves what he gets.

22 Likes

Currently about halfway through a 41-month federal prison sentence for extortionate communications.

25 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available