‘Tifa Looks Like Professionals Compared To Us’: Chat Logs Show Terrified Proud Boys After Riot | Talking Points Memo

Newly released chat logs show chaos and fear within the Proud Boys in the weeks following the Jan. 6 Capitol attack. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1377867
1 Like

Marshmallows in camouflage gear. Sigh.

49 Likes

Ooopsie! Some guys got caught, going to go thru some things.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::eyes:

46 Likes

Shows what wimps they really are!

19 Likes

Interesting how cowardly and afraid these pseudo revolutionaries are when they get caught.

I suspect battle gear and guns are a statement about some inadequacy they have.

43 Likes

“‘Tifa looks like professionals compared to us… It’s completely fucked.”

All true.
But, then, antifa doesn’t make a practice of trying to overturn elections and corrupt governments.
It’s like a completely different level, not even the terr’ism Proud Boyz got into.

32 Likes

Well… They do, they just don’t tend to get caught doing it.

7 Likes

"Nordean claimed to no longer be a Trump supporter, according to the investigators’ notes, which described him talking about fighting for ‘some secret plan that didn’t come to fruition.’”

Worst Revolution Ever ®

32 Likes

That’s tactical marshmallows. These guys act like professionals, or they like to think so.

30 Likes

“We are fucked,” another person said. “They are coming for us.”

Attempted insurrections do have consequences. Maybe this anti-democracy thingy you boys planned wasn’t such a good idea, after all.

28 Likes

Worst Revolution Ever ®

Worst Counter- Revolution Ever ®

I fixed it for you.

16 Likes

One thing that most people develop as they age is the ability to predict likely consequences of their actions. Proud Boys is obviously an organization of individuals who never developed that skill.

30 Likes

I’d have to go with, “If they do…”, cause, to date, it’s not in the evidence.
But, then, I can’t avail myself of the resources of the Soros, International.

16 Likes

Tifa (and their variants) had the good sense to stay away while these clowns wrecked themselves.

32 Likes

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Done right, nobody knows or can prove when you’ve successfully stolen an election or overthrown the government.

Check out what just happened to Bibi, for example. The most unlikely of unlikely coalitions ever drawn together, literal blood enemies.

11 Likes

What a bunch of dumb fucks.

39 Likes

Nordean: We’ve done some things we shouldn’t have done. Ok but they’ve been done and we need to learn from em.”

Yes, Ethan, you should embrace sitting in a jail cell as a learning experience.

26 Likes

True. Remember all the riots and attempted insurrections after the SCOTUS stole the election from Al Gore?

29 Likes

“They should have complied” or “Do the crime, do the time”

Time for them to put their big boy Under-Roos on.

10 Likes

I’m not gonna talk about what Hillary can do when she sets her mind to it.
Before I know it, folk’ll be accusing me of conspiracy theorying.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available