‘Tifa Looks Like Professionals Compared To Us’: Chat Logs Show Terrified Proud Boys After Riot | Talking Points Memo

Which if it is as reported, is stunningly boring. get up, spa all day, fish for dinner, bed with the door locked, next day same, next day same, next day same, next day same, next day same

3 Likes

O good, glad to hear it, though it really does fit. The woman is an android of some sort.

3 Likes

it sounds SO boring though

1 Like

You might put a few slogans from Ghost on those t-shirts.

Well you aren’t an android.

3 Likes

I just love boats with trump flags.

4 Likes

Trump is 75. His Father who died at age 93 was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s some six years prior to that.

Although there is something of a movement which is more Trump than Trump --He got vaccinated, they refuse to – it has yet to have any other charismatic figure emerge.

3 Likes

They had an invitation on 1/06 and got pretty much a free shot with greatly diminished security forces to soften up the entry. They were too half assed to pull it off even with Trump’s help. That chance will never return.

3 Likes

And now, ladies and gentlemen, give it up for-r-r-r… the Proud Boys…

:musical_note: … A whole new world… A new fantastic point of view… No one to tell us no… Or where to go… Or say we’re only dreaming… :musical_note:

2 Likes

Yes, more of a celebrity than anything else and of course sympathy for her loss. HRC was a unique combo of FLOTUS, diplomat and politician.

2 Likes

I thought the same, they laughed at him and he was as absurd as Trumpf. Then…

1 Like

As @ajm rightly says, Trump is a lot older-- but maybe not enough older.
And it remains to be seen if this will turn into a dynasty. Like the Borgias.

All of his kids will continue to look subservient until he dies. Not a good look for a would be party leader.

The LST 77 is a landing ship tank (or “long slow target”). My father served on 2 similar LSTs in the Pacific during WWII. His first one was attacked by a Japanese suicide plane in the Philippines. Thanks for the pic of the LST in action.

1 Like

Kay Summersby?

1 Like

I said in, not out.

(groan… I know… a gimme)

2 Likes

After she stood up in Air Force One next to LBJ taking the oath of office to replace her husband, whose blood and brains were still decorating her outfit, I’m not sure there’s any cause to criticize Jackie K about anything ever again.

“Let them see what they have done to him.”

Special situation, to be sure.

cropped_lyndon_b_johnson_jackie_kennedy_air_force_one___getty

1 Like

“‘Tifa looks like professionals compared to us… It’s completely fucked.”… and 'tifa isn’t even real.

2 Likes

Oh, dear. That’s just pathetic. I wonder if their mamas are proud of them.

1 Like

My fault for not being clear - I wrote “Kay Summersby” but wasn’t thinking of her especially. More like a general situation.

• Hand a pair of pants a few sizes too small to an older man and tell him an attractive younger woman will enter in a few minutes. That man will get those pants on somehow.
1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available