‘This Is A Propaganda Video’: Interior Blasted Over Post Boosting Trump’s Re-Election | Talking Points Memo

The Steinway people have asked me to announce that this is a Baldwin piano.

5 Likes

Being that it’s so close to Halloween, just fuck David Bernhardt with a broken broomstick.
David, you’re on the next Attorney General’s list of corrupt politicians requiring investigation.

2 Likes

Speaking of ego driven propaganda This video is me me me me!

What a pathetic fuck, how the fuck did he get into office & more importantly why hasn’t the republican party gotten rid of him. We can’t really blame him for being an idiot. That’s the luck of genes or lack of. The R party get’s no forgiveness. They own this nightmare
4 Likes

I’m willing to bet that neither of them know how to play it. Likely isn’t even in tune.

4 Likes

Kushner was also dismissive of party politics, calling the Republican Party, “a collection of a bunch of tribes” and describing the GOP platform as “a document meant to, like, piss people off, basically.” Kushner went on to tell Woodward that Trump did a “full hostile takeover” of the Republican Party when he became its presidential nominee.

He also told Woodward, “The most dangerous people around the President are over-confident idiots” and that Trump had replaced them with "more thoughtful people who kind of know their place."

Baaaaaahahahahahah. I mean… totally unaware of self, amirite?

4 Likes

Isn’t that part of the Festivus activities?

4 Likes

Personally, I would like to see on January 21, 2021 one or more grand juries convened by President Biden’s new Attorney General to investigate all the fiscal abuses of the Trump administration and to bring indictments of everyone involved.

4 Likes

A lot of environmentalists I know were happy when Pruitt got the axe, but they sobered up fast when they got to the subject of Bernhardt, who succeeded him. They said he is so sneaky and crooked and in the pocket of the oil companies, that when he dies, his coffin will be screwed into the ground at night

3 Likes

Me too but I don’t know if they can possibly hire enough qualified people in the Dept. of Justice to carry that out before about 2050.

2 Likes

Moving departments is one of the misadministration’s efforts to get rid of long time staff. USDA moved at least one research department to Kansas City and gave staff almost no time to decide to move, retire or go somewhere else. They couldn’t even know which Kansas City since the was no permanent home. My brother was one of a number of hard working pros who left, taking centuries of institutional knowledge and connections in and out of the department with them. Grand Junction? Yeah, that’s brilliant. Criminals destroying the heart of what the federal government has been doing very well for years. Just because they can. Despicable.

4 Likes

Yes. Elect Biden and put a real AG in place at the DoJ. The Hatch Acts are numerous and blatant. They should be relatively easy prosecutions.

3 Likes

Can we just count the real items? A number close to zero.

1 Like

By ‘career ethics attorneys’ they mean attorneys whose career depends on giving the desired ethics advice. There were no similar problems in the previous administration, which needed fewer ethics attorneys because they weren’t always trying to figure out a cover for unethical acts.

1 Like

Looks like being a sloth in high school gym class paid off for the guy. Fat bastards flock together.

2 Likes

He forgot to mention the busses but Andy Borowitz didn’t

OMAHA (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump told supporters who were stranded in freezing temperatures when campaign buses failed to materialize on Tuesday night that the buses were “rounding the turn.”

“The buses will be there very soon,” Trump said. “We are moving very powerfully on buses.”

“One minute, there are no buses, and then, suddenly, like magic, there are buses,” he said. “It’ll be a miracle.”

Trump blasted the media for criticizing the absence of buses instead of emphasizing the “fantastic job I’ve done on buses.”

“The other day, a very smart and respected man called me, and said, ‘Sir, you have the most amazing buses,’ ” Trump said. “But CNN doesn’t report that, because they are horrible people.”

On Wednesday morning, the Trump campaign Web site added to the list of the President’s first-term accomplishments: “Buses.”

5 Likes

You mean an additional $200?
No. Millions for defense, but not one cent in tribute.

If only I could be convinced that you cared… (sigh)

4 Likes

Haha trust me I like trees better than I like most people.

4 Likes

Has anyone called the incident a gross case of underbussing? My apologies if anyone has. Also my apologies for making a pun when I’ve criticized it so often. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to the Pun Brigade!

(FYI, with all the new recruits, there’s talk of upgrading us to a full Division - once that’s done, we’ll be more than welcomed over on the WaR threads…)

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available