The Secret Battle Over Scott Perry’s Phone

portrait of fat bully preparing to punch someone pinioned by two lackeys.

4 Likes

Trump is planning to batter Desantis. I think this will be costly and poorly done. Might be fun to watch tho.

6 Likes

Our LE and DOJ can’t keep up. FBI isn’t even watching which of it’s top people are being bought by Russkies.

For sure the American Public can’t keep up.

9 Likes

I was born in Miami, grew up and spent 2/3 of my life there before moving to the West Coast. If you know the area, there are beautiful parts of the state. I’m still partial to the southern end – the Florida Keys, the Everglades. I used to lead sea kayak tours in the Keys and coastal Everglades as a side gig years ago.

It’s not the same place I grew up as a kid. You can no longer fish for Snook and Redfish in the mangroves, but there are still some great places down there that haven’t been ruined by millions of retirees from the Midwest moving to FL in retirement and shifting the state’s politics to the right.

2 Likes

My cousin who attended an art school had wallpaper borders of Kinkade’s work on her walls. Shocking. That must have been the tip off that she was losing it.

3 Likes
6 Likes

pretty soon it is 10 years later.

1 Like

Pho’s law.

Cheetos are right out then.
I make trail mix with Cheerios, pretzels and Cheez-its and then add various goodies that are available to jazz it up. A big bowl lasts a while.

2 Likes

2016 is an awesome year.

7 Likes

Notice the regulmalating about dress? Pubs dumbed themselves down to the present.

Throwing tracks in front of the train.

Bike shedding.

1 Like

I solemnly swear that I did not steal those monkeys.

1 Like

You can always write off the damages on your taxes as a casualty loss. As far as the homeless person is concerned it might be possible to sue his family members or estate but that’s a tough slog. Here in NYC homelessness has bedeviled every mayor going back to Koch. It became a issue in the Reagan 80’s due to cuts in federal funding be it HUD or mental health. The term homeless didn’t even exist until then. Redevelopment and the reduction in the number of SROs didn’t help. Yes there’s a shelter system and supportive housing but there’s a multitude of other issues that need to be addressed.

Early or mid '22, I was ok with the Republicans taking the House. I still am, because judges > the current House’s chaos.

Now McCarthy should shrug and pick his battles, because he will never know if it’s his turn.

That said, I’m ok with I’m seeing, but only if Democratic Party voters are outraged by it and willing to retake the majority.

1 Like

We’ll see if “I want to make your teenage daughter have a baby” resonates anymore.

Also books suck, they tell you stuff.

1 Like

The south end in the mangroves: Ed Watson territory. :wink:

You were the kind of kid who waited to get the second marshmallow.

1 Like

I’m the kind of adult who’s diabetic because I was not the kind of kid who waited for the second marshmallow.

1 Like

We went on a cruise this year and they have these art auctions, guess the price, guess the weight, and art trivia contests. My 9 year old was interested and it seemed a good thing to encourage. We had already discussed several times that most things on a cruise are just trying to separate you from more of your money. Of course a lot of what they are selling is Kincaid and they are all “hand embellished giclee’s”, I.e. ink jet prints that someone painted a few strokes on, for thousands of dollars.

And…. she really liked the Kincaid paintings. Arrgggh. Need to figure out how to gracefully steer her away from kincaid while still nurturing the interest in art. Maybe try to go to a local art festival or gallery. someday research kincaid together to understand why what she likes is kind of a scam.

1 Like

Mrs. McCain said it’s like they never knew him. I ‘choose’ to believe that he never knew that he himself was this kind of a POS either.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available