The Sacred Lies of Virginia Thomas - TPM – Talking Points Memo

A deep bow to you…

4 Likes

A sincere “Thank You” back. :pray:t3:

I wish everyone among us knew this joke… It’s kind of a Nordic / Milwaukee thing. Long, cold winters…

2 Likes

Never go fishin without Anet

3 Likes

Ginni’s a bit player who WANTS to be a mover and shaker. She’s tolerated because of her husband.

1 Like

I like this article but I hate the framing of the headline and sub-headline (“sacred lies” and she would not “renounce her faith”). It adds a religious framing that isn’t reflected in the story, and needlessly complicates things.

1 Like

Thank you for that question, Congressman Raskin. I can’t say that I was familiar at that time with any specific evidence.

A more gullible turd has scarcely been laid on the verdant paths of Georgetown!

2 Likes

Thanks for noting so well the standout eloquence of the work.

If the point merits further demonstration, whether as proof or praise, we could add a turn of phrase capturing the indomitable smug delusions of the Supreme Court spouse:

Thomas indicates familiarity with the bogus claim [of Georgia suitcases stuffed with ballots]. But the investigator’s follow-up question is vaporized from the commanding heights of MAGA.

3 Likes

“the word “friend” appears 40 times in the transcript”
Cult falsehood needs group validation.
If just one other person is willing to nod approvingly or parrot the lie aloud, the rest of them consider it validated.
Without their insulated circle of lie enablers, their argument falls apart and they start spitting-out hate.
But just one voice of approval makes them a super-majority in their own minds.
It is pretty simple in some ways. Just by association, these people live in a closed-capsule of their own making.
Over the years, Ginni Thomas created a personal world where there was simply no one left to tell her no.

3 Likes

Our first ever Knights of Columbus Court.

2 Likes

How about 12 justices and The President breaks any tie, like the VP does for the Senate?
Anyone?

1 Like

They don’t reproduce, they replicate. Like cancer cells.

1 Like

We already know this woman’s affinity for cults, religious and political. There’s never a second thought about what she thinks is true and right regardless of how phony and dishonest she must be to maintain these beliefs.

1 Like

A great read. Ginni is still ticked that Anita ratted on her husband and Biden believed Anita and didn’t vote for him to be on the Court. She still can’t sleep at night.

1 Like

I think the primary goal was to out her, on the record, as a delusional fruit cake. She couldn’t even properly recite standard Qanon catechisms.

The shadow goal was to hit Clarence, because there was no way to get him before the committee.

2 Likes

Sgt. Shultz in a dress.

With great respect for Mr Wilkinson and his exceptional reporting and piercing analysis, what, precisely, entitles the pathological lies of the traitor wife of a traitor Supreme Court “justice” to be referred to as “sacred”? Pathological liars are well known to pass effortlessly through questioning that destroys persons having even a shred of moral integrity: that’s why they make excellent spies, some of whom always turn, seemingly without warning, always without remorse. Let us not elevate any aspect of this reprehensible creature. She breathes lies. They fuel her metabolism. I loathe her. Her “friends” provide a roadmap to the most dangerous traitors and traitors-in-waiting secreted within our government by the political idiot savant and traitor-in-“chief”, Trump.

If the Dems had 6 new confirmed Justices, Dems would have a three vote edge on the Supreme Court, the same as the GOP edge now.

1 Like

Sarcasm is elusive, isn’t it?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available