The Sacred Lies of Virginia Thomas - TPM – Talking Points Memo

Ginni is Dolores Umbridge.

1 Like

When you’re out of Schlitz, you’re out of beer

5 Likes

Thomas needs the ghost. And, by God, she’ll have it.

I wish that she would give up the ghost, already.

2 Likes

I’ll say!

1 Like

What about the power of six nutter justices?

4 Likes

A 65-year-old suburban volunteer, Thomas appeared before the committee, after lengthy negotiations, with nothing to hide. But somewhere along the way she had obtained the Signal app for encrypting communications just the same.
Yes, indeed my good sir.

11 Likes

We don’t want more nuts – we want (other) actually intelligent, experienced, justices, particularly voiced in the middle and lower class’s, migrants’ , womens’ , diverse populations’, childrens’, and elders’ population constitutional concerns. Time to work on abortions for the scoundrel SCOTUS as it exists now. And total renunciation and repudiation for the “Roberts Court.” The three ladies representing REASON and JUSTICE (Kagen, Sotomayor, and Jackson) are just fine.

3 Likes

A deep bow to you…

4 Likes

A sincere “Thank You” back. :pray:t3:

I wish everyone among us knew this joke… It’s kind of a Nordic / Milwaukee thing. Long, cold winters…

2 Likes

Never go fishin without Anet

3 Likes

Ginni’s a bit player who WANTS to be a mover and shaker. She’s tolerated because of her husband.

1 Like

I like this article but I hate the framing of the headline and sub-headline (“sacred lies” and she would not “renounce her faith”). It adds a religious framing that isn’t reflected in the story, and needlessly complicates things.

1 Like

Thank you for that question, Congressman Raskin. I can’t say that I was familiar at that time with any specific evidence.

A more gullible turd has scarcely been laid on the verdant paths of Georgetown!

2 Likes

Thanks for noting so well the standout eloquence of the work.

If the point merits further demonstration, whether as proof or praise, we could add a turn of phrase capturing the indomitable smug delusions of the Supreme Court spouse:

Thomas indicates familiarity with the bogus claim [of Georgia suitcases stuffed with ballots]. But the investigator’s follow-up question is vaporized from the commanding heights of MAGA.

3 Likes

“the word “friend” appears 40 times in the transcript”
Cult falsehood needs group validation.
If just one other person is willing to nod approvingly or parrot the lie aloud, the rest of them consider it validated.
Without their insulated circle of lie enablers, their argument falls apart and they start spitting-out hate.
But just one voice of approval makes them a super-majority in their own minds.
It is pretty simple in some ways. Just by association, these people live in a closed-capsule of their own making.
Over the years, Ginni Thomas created a personal world where there was simply no one left to tell her no.

3 Likes

Our first ever Knights of Columbus Court.

2 Likes

How about 12 justices and The President breaks any tie, like the VP does for the Senate?
Anyone?

1 Like

They don’t reproduce, they replicate. Like cancer cells.

1 Like

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available