The Ravages Of QAnon Brain Worms In The Real World

Originally published at: The Ravages Of QAnon Brain Worms In The Real World

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Sign up for the email version. Must Watch I want to bring your attention today to a tremendous bit of investigative reporting from the indefatigable Phil Williams of NewsChannel 5 in Nashville. At its heart, the story is about what happens…

3 Likes

Frist!

–insert obligatory cat photo here–

32 Likes

Is not defacing US currency a crime?

81 Likes

85 Likes

“The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.” ― George Carlin

71 Likes

The case study Williams uncovers is in Millersville, Tennessee, just north of Nashville, where the police chief (who is also the interim city manager) and assistant police chief have taken to far right podcasts to advance some of the most outlandish QAnon ravings, including Pizzagate.

86 Likes

Here you go . . .
tumblr_mths5f4jOn1sfwczro1_400

73 Likes

Or not. That would be just fine too.

9 Likes

OT:
First day of 2nd grade for the boy. His eyes are closed because it’s windy this morning. Kansas–what are ya gonna do?

105 Likes

At least it was worth two dollars. Now it’s not worth the paper it’s printed on.

43 Likes

Look at those cool new sneakers!

35 Likes

Is not making counterfeit currency a serious federal crime?

17 Likes

Not without fraudulent intent.

25 Likes

He’s thrilled by them: “I think they’ll help me run faster at recess.”

52 Likes

How does one ask currency its intent?

23 Likes

Just a normal, everything’s coming up Trumps morning.

62 Likes

42 Likes

We’re talking about Trumpers here. :smirk:

27 Likes

Re-posting from last night. New graphic I made yesterday.

Share wherever you can.

121 Likes

Trump was the one who lied repeatedly about size and existence of crowds greeting Harris at her plane

20 Likes