The Ravages Of QAnon Brain Worms In The Real World

That was my first thought too. I was going ask the same question. I see a lawsuit taking shape somewhere in Who-ville.

7 Likes
  • Good question: Why newsrooms haven’t published leaked Trump campaign documents

In my 50+ years of news consumption, the Trump campaign hack, and the way the media have clammed up about the content, is perhaps the most clearcut example of inherent bias on behalf of Republicans that I’ve seen yet. It is now incontestable that apart from carrying a few liberal columnists on the op-ed page, major media like the Post and the Times structure their hard news with a wired-in content bias against Democrats and for Republicans.

Can we breathlessly report for weeks over Hillary’s stolen emails? Of course. Then how about the content of the Trump campaign’s emails? Oh, no, we’re too high-minded.

Corporate media have spent decades groveling to advertisers and owners. I suppose their attitude is, why not grovel to a dictator?

94 Likes

Might be Oenothera elata (formerly O. Hookeri) Hooker’s Evening primrose.

18 Likes

Trump’s 2024 expectations vs. Trump’s 2024 reality in cat .gif form:

6stx5

47 Likes
11 Likes

What rube pays $19.99 for a $2.00 bill? Oh, Trump voters.

52 Likes
  • The latest update to the Cook Political Report Swing State Project Survey shows Kamala Harris leading or tied with Donald Trump in all but one of the seven swing states surveyed. …
  • One Data Point: More Republicans than Democrats were registering to vote in Pennsylvania and North Carolina all year until Kamala Harris entered the race, when the advantage flipped and Democratic registrations began outpacing Republican ones.

This is how we win. GOTV.

63 Likes

Excellent! Thanks, saved to my desktop.

31 Likes

…forget about it.

79 Likes

TRUMP guaranteed TO LIE ABOUT THIS

Inflation milestone: Consumer Price Index slows below 3% for first time since March 2021

70 Likes

The Trump Grift-Industrial Complex

Beyond parody is right.
The video ends with a line to “avoid dissapointment and future regret” which i feel has to be as common as breathing for the type of folks who spend $20 (plus S+H) on a $2 bill.

29 Likes
  • Good question: Why newsrooms haven’t published leaked Trump campaign documents.

Here’s your answer:

“News is something someone somewhere doesn’t want printed. Everything else is advertising.”
– Lord Northcliffe
43 Likes

Trump’s face-painted photo on Truth looks like he’s a member of the Insane Clown Posse.

45 Likes

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/13/teamsters-black-caucus-harris-endorsement-00173911

If the Teamsters president can appear at an Republican convention, I don’t see what the problem is if the Black Caucus within the Teamsters organization can come out ahead of their own full union endorsement, which is planned after both conventions have been held. Seems fair to me…and totally legit.

36 Likes

TSF is the only person out there who can make $2 worthless.

And I know it’s the stripes on the flag, but doesn’t TSF look like he’s got devil horns in that photo?

11 Likes
48 Likes

You can tell someone’s a pedophile if they weigh the same as a duck.

31 Likes
40 Likes

We are a few weeks away from him entering his Downfall moment.

65 Likes

If TSF is involved, you betcha there’s fraudulent intent.

It’s just another grift for TSF’s marks. I wonder when they’ll catch on?

8 Likes