The ‘Q’ Behind QAnon Is Conveniently Silent As Followers Suffer Through Election Results | Talking Points Memo

There must be a hoarding run on Kool-Aid…

2 Likes

Q has ‘disappeared?’
The Deep State has triumphed?
All hail Soros, again, and forever, our master!

15 Likes

If the righties had any sense of irony, or a sense of humor, they might figure it out. But alas, along with a total absence of imagination or any curiosity, they just sop up the crap that their rightwing masters puke out without ever questioning that it is too unbelievable to be believed.

8 Likes

The ‘Q’ Behind QAnon Is Conveniently Silent

Qonveniently Silent?

7 Likes

Q, help me! Help me! Help me! Help me! Help me!

3 Likes

At best, QAnon would be an “audience cult”, per Stark & Bainbridge’s typology. Probably more along the lines you suggest: one aspect of or entry point into the contemporary “culic milieu” (Campbell).

4 Likes

Q retired when James Bond, aka Sean Connery, died.

1 Like

PeE KiNG DuCK dOIN’ WHAAAAAAT?

5 Likes

First they’d have to know what the Onion is.

11 Likes

I know it’s a cliche, but it still applies:

Life is hard.
It’s even harder when you’re stupid.

4 Likes

Quovid.

4 Likes

Assyrians for Trump? God - the demographic the Biden campaign didn’t reckon with! We’re doomed.
AFT

13 Likes

My theory as well as some others is that Q is someone buried in or with ties to the “deep state” throwing this stuff out there for these rubes to feast on and laughing. It’s akin to the classic Twilight Zone episode The monsters are due on Maple street.

3 Likes

No, nooo, more like a benevolent …autocrat. With the best interests of the citizenry at heart.

1 Like

I guess it’s good for him that he got support from someone who take things earnestly. Most of his followers tend to Babylon.

5 Likes

QAnon was a tool to get votes this round, and it got them.

3 Likes

QAnon = Drumpf = QAnon

1 Like

Q has finally announced when the mass arrests of satanic democratic pedophiles will occur. It will happen when Comet Kohoutec retuns about 75,000 years from now. Be patient

4 Likes

I am Q. Try to prove I’m not. Go ahead, you can’t…

4 Likes

Q Berts should provide the Y2K’ers with much needed company

1 Like