The ‘Q’ Behind QAnon Is Conveniently Silent As Followers Suffer Through Election Results | Talking Points Memo

The President claims the election has been stolen from him! All major media outlets have projected the contest for Joe Biden! Now seems like the perfect time for the “Q” behind the QAnon conspiracy theory — a supposed government insider feeding gibberish to a huge internet audience — to speak out. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1343731
1 Like

Maybe Q died of COVID.

53 Likes

That is one hell of a first response. Well done.

8 Likes

66 Likes

“Where we go one we go all!”

If that’s the case this is your “Q” to STFU.

16 Likes

TrUmP wiLL maSS arresT deMonraTs, HollywoOd liberalS and others for eaTING CHILDren duriNg the LaMe ducK!

23 Likes

No, I took care of him last night. Don’t worry, he’s no longer a concern.

5 Likes

Boy, ain’t that the truth!!

6 Likes

To my mind, the Q folks aren’t notable for being a “movement” so much as just an indicator of the current insecurity and stress that we’re experiencing in our society.

In any period in U.S. history, it looks as if radical movements have been spawned around the crazier edges of our society when we come under stress. There’s always been a bit of this, and quite a lot in more stressful times.

17 Likes

Qelly Loeffler is on it.

12 Likes

You know, I’ve always thought if the things Q reports are remotely true Trump would have run with it. I’ve never heard a peep from him about Q except that he’s heard they like him.

9 Likes

Remember in 2008/2009 – some conservatives clung to this wild theory that when Obama went to be sworn in on Jan. 20th that Chief Justice Roberts would refuse to let him take the oath until he produced his “real” birth certificate.

13 Likes

I keep wondering how long it is going to take for the Qanon people to realize it is nothing but the rightwing “onion”, and that they have been had big time.

25 Likes

I’m hoping whoever Q is comes out and says it was all untrue and thanks for the donations, and then laughs in their gullible faces.

8 Likes

I mean, how Queer!!

3 Likes

Q died laughing his ass off at all the gullibility…

4 Likes

Maybe he got locked out of the house when he was out feeding the pigs.

4 Likes

I suspect Jim Watkins is busy trying to figure out how he can keep the con going without Trump in office and with no mass arrests of the Deep State cannibal pedophiles.

17 Likes

Yep, you’ve got it figured out, people – the washing machine, toilet, and showerhead rambles were encoded messages! The lightbulbs were code speak for Sleepy Joe’s forehead! Covfefe refers to the coffee-stained ballot that will put Donald back in the Oval Office! The fake ballots were printed in Nambia! It’s eleventy-dimensional chess!

14 Likes

If the intelligence community hadn’t been hollowed out and put to work shovelling POTUS’ manure, we’d know who it was by now. As things are now, it might be an employee…

3 Likes