The Most Unpredictable Presidential Election Ever?

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Throw Out All The Tired Old Analysis Let me get this out of the way first. As we sit here 18 months before the…

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1458731

Yeah it’s one of the usual suspects…Uihlein…

59 Likes

I find it very hard to believe that the GOP is stupid enough to have Trump as their candidate again.

How can they continue to exist as an entity worth any thought at all?

32 Likes

Wisconsin GOP wants to let 14 year olds work in bars.

What could go wrong?

49 Likes

Exploit the poor is the republican answer to everything.

35 Likes

I’d like to wish Elmer a Happy Finding Out Day!

65 Likes

Continue to eat your own
Blaze TV Host Claims Mike Pence Wants To Soul-Rape Your Children | Crooks and Liars

Trump Goes Scorched Earth On DeSantis With Freaky Hitler/Satan Post | HuffPost Latest News

27 Likes

Just teaching the word of god
Hate pastor says trans-supportive parents should be “shot in back of the head” (msn.com)

37 Likes

There GOP insiders and then there’s Trump’s base, which is filled with violent armed thugs. Yes thugs I think is the appropriate word to use here.

18 Likes

This kook is going to run for the Senate in Delaware again…

15 Likes

If the alternative is immigration, we’ll go with child labor, thank you very much.

52 Likes

He’s a winner and depending on who’s asked, he’s responsible for DeSantis winning in '18.

7 Likes
29 Likes

Oh Tiny D! I know you’re uncomfortable around humans, but was the Twitter launch worth it?

10 Likes

Yeah, Umm, AWKward

63 Likes

That, right there, is what we in the trade call a Category Error. Sofas, for example, are not “self-satisfied”, and nutjobs like that one can’t do anything “seriously”; that’s just not a thing.

18 Likes

The Minds of Trump Supporters - The Atlantic

Four Forces Bind Trump’s Supporters More Tightly Than Ever

14 Likes

Who do you believe me or your lying eyes
James Comer Now Falsely Claims He Didn’t Link Biden Probe to Trump Poll Numbers (thedailybeast.com)

32 Likes

I guess Ivanka quit her job as sugar daddy’s calming force. And, hey, whatever happened to “Be Best”?

19 Likes

The cult will choose Trump to be their Republican nominee in 2024, because in their minds Trump accomplished so much in his four years as President of the United States. That means they’re willing to overlook Trump’s crimes.

40 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available