The Most Sought-After Capitol Insurrectionists Remain At Large | Talking Points Memo

1 Like

Not as nice as your best bud though…

2 Likes
8 Likes

Don’t forget this little gem …

3 Likes

Exactly what my wife said last night when CNN aired the tape!

1 Like

It does. So Santa and the reindeer should watch their asses this December! Just sayin’ …

2 Likes

Somehow I think @rascal_crone might pony up the cash just to be rid of them.

2 Likes

In contrast to all the gloomy news, there’s this and I found it very reassuring, Biden/Harris restoring normalcy.

2 Likes

That’s, like, so totally racist.

Exactly what I thought when I watched it. Woman wearing a baggy sweatshirt. Not only the gait but also the thigh shape look female

1 Like

4 Likes

I believe the cops said that the pipe bombs were the real deal. The timers were wired in but weren’t activated. That’s what I read within a couple days after 06 Jan, so newer statements may have come to light that indicated something different.

@brian512 - what’s going on over there?

(Updates and saves target coordinates)

Uh, nothing to worry about. Got it sorted, now.

@rucleare @castor_troy Keep away from windows for the next 15 minutes, guys. And put in ear plugs.

When will people learn that “escalating to management” can end in more than one way…

5 Likes

Only if I get a cut of the reward. Otherwise, I’m turning him in early. With an honorable mention…

2 Likes

Let’s not let our emu-tions get the better of us.

3 Likes

What you clearly don’t realize is that @rucleare is Belafonte… or taught him. I can never keep that straight.

1 Like

I don’t know what that is but it’s awesome.

2 Likes

The irony as well as the tragedy. Woman carrying don’t tread on me flag, trampled to death…

3 Likes

Three weeks in and 150 arrests later, the most sought-after suspects in this month’s insurrection remain at large.

Bad boys, bad boys,
Whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when
they let you just walk away because of racist, complicit traitors among the police force and government officials who allowed, condoned, encouraged, and aided and abetted your sedition, insurrection, violence, and terrorism so they didn’t detain you and arrest you on the spot during your acts of domestic terror but instead allowed you to casually stroll away and disappear?
Whatcha gonna do?

3 Likes