The Most Sought-After Capitol Insurrectionists Remain At Large | Talking Points Memo

Three weeks in and 150 arrests later, the most sought-after suspects in this month’s insurrection remain at large.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1357464

Once they get to $500K, I’m turning @rucleare in.

22 Likes

HaHa

3 Likes

I usually don’t trust the FBI but they have a new boss so they have to produce. Just a matter of time.

3 Likes

You WANT them to know all that has remained untold about our misadventures up to this point? :thinking:

18 Likes

Naw, just a temporary holding cell while I collect the money, then we’ll break you out and go halfsies on the profits, like usual.

13 Likes

Just so you remember that I have a fine tenor voice and will “sing” for the right audience at a moment’s notice…

15 Likes

Insurrectionists in 150 dollar turf shoes?

8 Likes

suspects in this month’s insurrection remain at large.

Including the ones who were arrested and then set free on their own recognizance.

Anyway, this is what happens when we let insurrectionists go home as if they had just been a slightly-too-boisterous crowd at a taping of “Dancing With The Stars.”

20 Likes

Not really a dilemma for this prisoner

3 Likes

YMMV, but watching that video, the gait sure looks to me like a woman’s…

(Especially rounding that corner from about 0:02 to 0:06.)

36 Likes

We will find you…

3 Likes

Wondered the same the first time I saw it. Definitely of slight build, either way. At the end, looks like a guy.

3 Likes

I agree, does not walk like a dude.

4 Likes

That’s a female. The hips do look like Jared Kushner’s, but the arm swing screams Qaren.

13 Likes

Only half kidding, but does anyone know where Boebert was that night?

19 Likes

Well of course. THey are the cowards that are hiding behind the truly ignorant that ‘bought’ their lies and now have an arrest on their record.

1 Like

I had the same thought. Walks like a woman. It is a physically small person.

7 Likes

NFLTG.

31 Likes

The most sought after insurrectionist is at Mar a Lago.

43 Likes