The House GOP’s Newly Revealed Backchannel Comms With Trump

No, I realize that it wasn’t your mistake. I looked at HCR before, but didn’t see that in her letter this morning.

But that was Nicole’s mistake.

(And you were doing your comment about different parts of the MM thing. That part wasn’t about Youngkin.)

1 Like
12 Likes

Jim Jordan confuses the concept of “checks and balances” with “conspiring with.”

13 Likes

18 Likes

You haven’t been watching House Dems hand R’s their asses in an Easter-basket?

You really should.

6 Likes

“Too soon”?
Actually it’s too late for 6 souls.

19 Likes

This POS is my representative and he only represents the rubes because he is a rube. He used to work for a garbage company; insert metaphor here.

23 Likes

“I am God’s chosen one, and you’re a dirty disgusting heathen.”

16 Likes

Could it be they expect to benefit from the collapse of these institutions and so are willing to lend a hand in undermining them?
Just wondering.

6 Likes

Well, that’s Trump’s plan. He only need convince one nut-job to commit violence.

Remember what happened when he encouraged people to attack FBI offices?

Exactly two people gave it a try.

Both of them mentally ill.

And one of them was shot dead.

20 Likes

“Parents’ rights,” in other words, is when some parents have the right to dominate all the others.

Sounds Constitutional to me. After all the Constitution permits a minority of voters to choose our Presidents.

9 Likes

Jim Crow returns, just in a nice suburban mom friendly sweater vest.

11 Likes

All hail the 2nd Amendment!

14 Likes

That pastor who used to live in Dallas and his wife who lost their daughter are having some serious conversations with an invisible being right now, I imagine.

7 Likes

48 Likes

Easy. It relates to girls

4 Likes

Had an argument in '21 with guys wanting to move away from the Clinton era.

Whoops.

4 Likes

Richardson:

[Youngkin] said he will evaluate individuals on a case-by-case basis.

That’s not going to leave a whole lot of time for actually, you know, governing.

Won’t take long to make the decisions:

• Black? No
  • Aryan Nations tattoos? Yes.
17 Likes

No apology is necessary for describing how screwed-up things are. I seem to be yelling at clouds more frequently these days.

16 Likes

At least this woman had a knife, although still very dangerous. One bystander said when the woman yelled knife, the police were on her like Voltron. (Politico article)

3 Likes