The House GOP’s Newly Revealed Backchannel Comms With Trump

6 Likes

He was uncontested last year and female voters are the majority in Tennessee 2.

6 Likes
1 Like

Mikey’s on Fox calling this ruling a BIG WIN!!!

As Lawrence says, the ruling is sealed, and so the leaks are coming from Pence’s legal team.

27 Likes

Uncontested – just like Cotton was uncontested in the Missouri Arkansas senate race. I shake my head in frustration that Democratic leaders take a dive when they fail to recruit good people to do something rather than defer to the worst people to hold positions of public trust.

15 Likes

Between that story and the story on youngkin it’s clear that the fascist cult has given up on trying for the support of decent people.

23 Likes

1 Like

Multiple sources tell CNN that Trump and House Judiciary Chair Jim Jordan speak regularly but declined to divulge whether those conversations included Jordan’s investigative efforts.

Subpoena thyself, Gymeth.

11 Likes

N there was chicanery behind that

5 Likes

Bruschetta, Blackburn, Ogle. Tennessee only sends its best.

ETA. I wrote Burchett. Apparently autocorrect was hungry.

24 Likes

Doesn’t the legislature get a say?

Also, isn’t there any good news this morning? I want to go back to bed after reading the MM today.

This one was sort of enjoyable:

18 Likes

praise Trump and offer people coupons for $80 off water filtration systems from My Patriot Supply.

Wow, Bannon. And I had thought throwing paper towels at people in need was the height of insensitivity and callousness.

20 Likes

RELATED: Fox tries to stop Rupert Murdoch from testifying in person at the Dominion trial.

The supposed reason for why Murdoch can’t testify in person? The 92-year-old just got engaged and is going to be traveling more in the coming year.

Oh, BOO-HOO!!! How convenient! Bone spurs, anyone?

13 Likes

I need this song made into a Muppets video.

1 Like

Congressman Birchett from Tennessee says “we can’t fix it” Defeatist attitude. Shows what a coward him and his ilk are like. Imagine if we said that we couldn’t do anything about: certain diseases, airline crashes and hijackings, auto safety, unsafe consumer products, falling vending machines etc.

Governor Lee claimed that criminals don’t follow laws. Up until a decade ago residents of Tennessee were allowed to walk around most everywhere and even have in their vehicles open containers of alcohol. People pretty much abide by it and see that it barely impedes their freedom.

17 Likes

Ralph Northam.

1 Like

This is the best possible situation. Donald Trump, who cares only about Donald Trump, and is dumb as a bag of hammers, is why Jim’s “investigations” are tanking so supremely…

They both have been huffing their own conspiracy farts for so long, that their present confrontation with reality is stark and obviously bent.

The United States House of Representatives is NOT FoxNews. The Courts are NOT FoxNews.

I say, let these convos continue unabated.

Sit back, have a cigar and some small-batch bourbon, and laugh…

17 Likes

Governor’s the ‘fiddler’.

There was/is a constitutional amendment in play, but I don’t know it’s status.

What’s known is that McAuliffe would have kept Northam’s policy.

10 Likes

Corrected. Thanks.

I have not heard of this Arkansas law. And why did Manhony leave the race? At the moment, I’m too lazy and occupied with my day job tasks to look it up.

3 Likes

waiting Waiting, put up or shut up
Biden asks McCarthy to present GOP budget before Easter recess (msn.com)

14 Likes