The Final Sprint: Campaign Ramps Up In Closing Days | Talking Points Memo

“Not enough of them, Katie.”

1 Like

Hard to get plaudits and virtual handjobs if you remain anonymous? After all he did so much to protect us we should all be thanking him in every imaginable way.

1 Like

POTUS…the man with the vocabulary of a middle schooler…and the maturity to match…

2 Likes

Actually, no, it’s not…flying Air Force One to a campaign rally must be paid for by the campaign. If they mix official business then there’s some coverage, but it has to be real business. And, if a campaign doesn’t reimburse for this, there are penalties…it’s possible someone would go to jail over it, though I’m not sure what the actual penalties are because we’ve never seen someone cheat the US government on this. The FEC will have something to say about it though, and the Biden DoJ may look closely at it.

3 Likes

One of the highest paid officials in CT is Geno Auriemma, but he’s one of the few that has produced enough results to earn his pay.

Notice how he says “my FBI” …" my DOJ"
… well … he sees them as “my Troops”
And since they are “His” … It only matters to him and him alone…if their ballots are really counted…
plus remember he is just generally pissed at the troops because they did not willingly supress the radical left with a wall of flying hot lead.

1 Like

My grandson is a brand new middle schooler and I can say without reservation he is far more mature than trump.

3 Likes

OMFG

Oh… honey badger.

6 Likes

That. Is. Effing. Brilliant.

2 Likes

It’s fun to do thought experiments about a two person prison cell … trump and Bubba. Donald would be mortified.

2 Likes

The Lincoln Project ads are brutal. And it’s brutal treatment that trump richly deserves. I hafta remember that the Lincoln Project folk are republicans. I know of no democrat funded ads this effective except for one or two Biden ads.
Bravo Lincoln Project!!

4 Likes

Oh, but they’re just doing this as a subterfuge to betray Dems after the election.

Sincerely,
the anti-Democratic Left

3 Likes

But who’s going to think about poor Bubba - can you imagine having to listen to Donnie’s whining day after day, week after week, year after friggin’ year!?!?!

Who are you to judge him!?!?

Poor Bubba - “sniff…”

2 Likes

Bubba is tough. Tougher than donald. Donald must submit.

1 Like

Proof that Texas was way cooler than any of you 39-1/2 years ago:

2 Likes

Has he tried the ever popular “I know you are, but what am I?” or even “I’m rubber, you’re glue…”

1 Like

Oh yes . . . if they can give Kent Hance a job they’ll take anyone.

1 Like

It makes me crazy every time a school that doesn’t really have the money for it decides it would be great to have a football team. It’s a hole to throw money in, and a pain in the butt for the faculty, since most of the recruits at that level are usually dumber than a sack of hammers.

2 Likes

As Dr. Spock would say… fascinating.

1 Like

Ohhhhhhh…don’t get me started about Kent Hance… (e.g., “good riddance to bad rubbish”)

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available