The Final Sprint: Campaign Ramps Up In Closing Days | Talking Points Memo

As encourage as I am about the poll numbers, I still wake up in a cold sweat thinking about 2016. Think as if Biden/Harris are trailing in the polls by 3 points. VOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTE

17 Likes

Oh great, Kamala is going to McAllen. That is legitimately awesome.

32 Likes

Canā€™t argue with those numbers.

I have to say, as bad as social media is, thereā€™ve been literally hundreds of links to how to fill these things out posted on a variety of FB pages for Wisconsin - anyone fouling it up just wasnā€™t paying attention.

5 Likes

Good fucking god - itā€™s a Grievance Tour. Why does anyone vote for him?

If any other politician ever talked like that to potential voters theyā€™d never win a vote. What is it with this obscenity?

20 Likes

For the billionth time (all on TPM :nerd_face:)ā€¦

We get Texas, the GOP will be much more politeā€¦

13 Likes

Ooo yeah it is. It really is. Yay!

4 Likes

So, how many of us workinā€™ folk have pre-emptively asked for next Wednesday off from work? Either to cry, or as it looks to be shaping up, to dance in the streets in the Celebrapalooza that appears to be coming. Get your boats ready, folk! Thereā€™ a tsunami of unimaginable depth headed our way! Next week, I plan to spend each day partying like itā€™s 1999.

11 Likes

Just think of how big the High School Class of 2039 will be!!! :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Fat Nixon fantasizes about being a trucker dudeā€¦

trump that boy

19 Likes

Just get in the truck and get the hell out of here my life was so good I have such a good life.

Then go back to it, you fuckwit.

11 Likes

Our votes went in last week!

If these kinds of ratios hold, Trump is going to lose, nationwide, by +9 points. Landslide. Closing in on 400 in the EC.

Yep. Means Biden campaign thinks they can flip TX. And when they do, thatā€™s the ballgame for the GOP, for at least 2 more POTUS cycles, and maybe longee.

Buh-BYE John Cornyn, you lantern-jawed son of a bitch.

21 Likes

I hear you. The closer we get to winning this thing the more hateful I have become toward Trump supporters and enablers. It surprises me a bit, but I accept it as the price you pay for being a sentient human being in the face of Trump world.

14 Likes

Wow, this would be phenomenal.

Dem54

image description

GOP46

image description
https://www.electoral-vote.com/senate/

18 Likes

Never forget. trumPP ran as a joke, to enhance his brand and make money during the campaign. On election night he and the rest of the grifters were shocked to learn heā€™d won and Mel was in tears. Steve Bannon, according to Fire and Fury, described trumPP as disbelieving, and then horrified. But Fatso rallied and made a ton of money out of being prez with hotels and golf courses.

15 Likes

Trumpā€™s closing arguments = more hate, more divisive rhetoric, more lies. Bidenā€™s closing argument = hope for the future, unity rather than division, love and respect over hate. Why would anyone vote for Trump? I am so ready for November 3rd.

13 Likes

A lot of Trumpā€™s closing argument:

I really didnā€™t want to be here but here I am.

15 Likes

Uhhhā€¦wellā€¦on thatā€¦thereā€™s this thing called Covid-something thatā€™s kinda put a stop to a helluva lot of that kind of stuff. I was just thinking to myself the other day that T rumpp might be the first POTUS to witness the US population actually decline. Cease all immigration, and kill off a good number of the rest of us by just ignoring common sense during a pandemic. That, and make America too scared to do it like we used to, and just generally kill the mood that makes you want to do it in the first placeā€¦:sleeping: Iā€™m looking forward to the Roaring '20s all over again under President Biden. :man_dancing::revolving_hearts::pray:

7 Likes

You (and I and others) are angrier because of this:

In ridding ourselves of Trump, we have once again become franchised, equal citizens of a Democratic Republic instead of subjects of a monarch. And subjects ALWAYS have their heads down or cynically act as though their collective shame is, somehow, self-conquered.

4 Likes

His equally obscene supporters, whiny crybaby bitchers all the way down the line.

5 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available