The Evidence Against Trump Keeps Piling Up In MAL Case

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Drip, Drip, Drip Before we dive into the new reporting, a quick caveat: Criminal charges against Trump in the Mar-a-Lago (and now Bedminster!) documents…

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1459301

Apropos of nothing, but first.

93 Likes
68 Likes

Refraining from cat photos

CNN’s Scoop On The Recording Of Trump

Guaranteed the love affair between CNN and TFG is at an end. They gave him free publicity to ill-gain credibility with the minions and then stabbed him in the back. So much for that…

As far as NYT and the Guardian follow-ups, he never liked them anyway.

Our Manufactured National Nightmare Is Over

Huzzah!!! I won’t argue with the outcome, but it’s not quite over yet, until the Senate votes on it next week. Are we taking odds, yet, on Harris having to do the tie-breaker thing?

Don’t Lose Perspective

The House GOP is still full Of insurrectionists and conspiracists.

Until the 2024 election, they will continue to continue. I see no other path to getting these nincompoops out and, even then, I bet most of them get re-elected.

32 Likes

Lock Trump Up!

18 Likes
26 Likes
58 Likes

This is a cancer that will not be easily excised.

34 Likes

You won’t get any poisonous lizards pretending to be cats from this guy this morning.

33 Likes

Whenever the question is to wonder if he did it, here’s the answer:

of-course-i-did-it

13 Likes

I wish them joy of it.

13 Likes
48 Likes

69 Likes

Senator Bob Menendez may be a crook, but he’s OUR crook . . . anyhoo, I thought the “Supreme” Court legalized bribery of public officials.

54 Likes

Only if they’re Republicans…

36 Likes

I want to make sure I have this right. Trump wants the judge to recuse because the judge already knows that TFG is a criminal?

71 Likes

hundreds of U.S. law enforcement officers, elected officials and military members appear on the leaked membership rolls of a far-right extremist group

We should take a page from the fascists playbook and hound every one of these assholes out of their jobs.

Joe McCarthy would be proud.

26 Likes

Did you see the story about the guy who “rescued” a bison calf in Yellowstone and subsequently the herd rejected the calf causing wildlife officials to euthanize it?

C’mon people, they’re wild animals.

49 Likes

Who provided the “new evidence”?

Was it Crackhead Mike again?

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1664236336201580544?s=20

34 Likes

What a dipshit.

25 Likes