The Evidence Against Trump Keeps Piling Up In MAL Case

State of the Union Episode II: Attack of the Clowns.

49 Likes

Happy June 1. Turn your calendar page.
Gettin’ By - Jerry Jeff Walker - Bing video

12 Likes

George Santos has new treasurer, and that treasurer is from Georgia. This is from the AJC story:

Thompson and Boles are the principals at Alpharetta-based RTA Strategy. Their campaign and PAC regulatory reporting firm promises its clients something that Santos appears to have been missing so far: “crisp, clean financial and ethical reporting strategies.”

laughing kitty

34 Likes

A blast from the past re Iran doc.

40 Likes

Cat and dog! Way to cover the popular bases.

@ralph_vonholst is going to miss his Gila Monster and might want some spore prints, too. But I guess he’ll have to provide his own.

13 Likes

Kari Lake announces that she has discovered new evidence that her election was stolen and is filing another appeal.

She’s a loser.

20 Likes

Kari Lake is the patron saint of perpetual litigation (at least she’s campaigning to be declared as such).

25 Likes

Happy Pride Month!

28 Likes

I like Gila Monsters! On the other hand, I hate poisonous lizards like Charlie Kirk.

28 Likes

Milley fucked up when he let himself get used for that photo op over the summer, but he definitely seems to have known where the danger really was.

46 Likes

Slacker… :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Harris will not have to do the tie-breaker thing, because this bill is subject to a filibuster and it’s time-critical. McConnell will have to (and knows he has to) generate votes for cloture, if necessary.

We’re going to get an amend-a-thon tonight or tomorrow. If anything passes, the substitute bill amendment trick will be played (the last amendment will negate all previous amendments), and the bill passes the Senate Saturday or Monday.

26 Likes

Editorial note.
Should read; the “Supreme” Court legalized bribery of GOP public officials.

15 Likes

My husband bought this 2023 calendar for us and every month there is a new cat in a different yoga pose. I hope you have a wonderful day.

yoga cat

33 Likes

Let’s split the difference and let a few venomous lizards discuss the matter amongst themselves. Say, Kirk, Carlson, Alex Jones… in a pit with a half-dozen komodo dragons…

14 Likes

The general pattern with the GOP and it’s select
moron vanguard appears to be.

1. Invent some ridiculous conspiracy involving Hunter or Joe Biden.
  2. Ask the FBI for any documents relating to the ridiculous conspiracy.
  3. Of course, the FBI doesn’t have any such evidence.
  4. Go on the TeeVee and accuse the FBI of holding out and being part of the ridiculous conspiracy when no bits of evidence are provided.
67 Likes

10 years from now Krazy Kari will still be filing lawsuits…

22 Likes

Putin’s not having a great day either. Unprecedented discussion of unpresidenting.

28 Likes

Saturday. Mr. Chao won’t want his wife’s shipping company to have to be concerned with any hiccups with the Port of San Francisco’s federal funding on the 5th.

28 Likes

What is up with Menendez?

2 Likes